Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: ASensualwoman - Cheadle  (Read 611 times)

1 review(s) for ASensualwoman (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RobinGetz

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

When - February 2022

Price - £150/hr incall

Location - Cheadle

Comms - all by email then text to confirm location etc. Quite easy and responsive

The Girl - advertised as size 12 but is carrying a bit more timber. Quite pretty and definitely the girl in the profile pics. I asked for a certain outfit, she confirmed on booking but was wearing jumper and jeans on arrival apologising and asking if I minded. I did mind but dick was ruling head. I was attracted by the profile of being fussy who she sees and those tits!

The Meet - opened the door and I was a bit underwhelmed. Light kissing to say hello and then I dived in the shower. Within a minute or so she burst in the bathroom and sat down to have a piss. OK, we all need to go but a bit more decorum would have been nice. I exit the shower and she offers to dry my back, nice touch. She then asks if I’m married with kids! Over to the bed and the jumper and jeans come off to reveal some decent lingerie and those tits. Unusually she gets under the duvet so I go with the flow and I jump in. Some decent DFK gets things going along with a feel of those tits, they are big and firm with nice responsive nipples. She then gets on top of me and rubs her body on mine before getting between my legs to give the old chap some OWO. Not bad technique, slow with lots of eye contact but I have had much better elsewhere. She lays down next to me and I start to play with her pussy. More vigorous fingering and vocal encouragement got her to climax. Her pussy tastes sweet, clean with no odour. Again, I get her to climax with my tongue but this time she forcibly pushes me off. Time for some sex so she passes me the wrapped condom to open and put on myself! Call me a traditionalist but I’ve never had to do this before with other WGs. She climbs on top CG and grinds away. With those tits in my face it wasn’t long before I filled the bag. Again she pushes me away as she gets off me. Some cuddling in the bed and a bit of chat before I manage to get hard again. Again I’m passed the condom wrapper! Mish this time and give her a long sustained pounding before I fill the bag. Again she forcibly pushes me off. I quick shower to finish with more chat before I depart.

Summary - would I return? No, she’s not really my type although nice enough. I’ve rated a neutral which may be a little harsh but some of the quirks to the meet put me off a bit.