Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Robbed with Knife 🔪 Alert, Canning Town - Latina Alina/Nathy & other aliases  (Read 11573 times)

Offline Poker penis

External Link/Members Only

Well made my way to Canning town just opposite McDonald's yesterday.
Brazilian opens the door, I got in had a quick look at her body and decided to go ahead.
 :dance:
Agreed the price and already asked if I can do bank transfer she confirmed.
Sent the cash to her £60 this is when things started going fuking crazy.
She's claiming the cash did not drop but I can see on my app that it gone out to her as her phone biped and my name was there.
She starts to say no no no.. the money not there, this is when 2 guys come outside from a a room...
1 big guy holding a Rambo knife and telling me where the cash?
I'm saying I tranfer  :mad:
The other guy smoking a zooo starts switching and holding is knife pointing at me. She disappeared and I'm in a room with 2 fuking bastards holding a knife 🔪  on me. They asking me for money and I'm like that's my last money?  They continued to pressure me but I'm not giving fuk all.
The door knocking and I'm thinking more of them?
No  it was a punter she comes out of the room and I got my chance so I ran and jumped outside as the other guy comes in.
Did not report to the cops as I'm local to the area ...
Reported to Kommos and viva Street.
Avoid at all costs.. I learned the lesson but it could have happened to any 1.  :vomit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 02:44:22 pm by Poker penis »

Offline bedhedred

Yikes.  :scare:

Sounds very dangerous but why were you doing it electronically? I'd never do anything other than paper notes.

Was there any clue that there were blokes on the premises?

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:
Alina and Nathy have not been her trading names previously.  Aficionados will be able to recall her previous aliases and she was often found using the same name.  She has been linked in previous threads about the crews she runs with and also I think reviewed.
The girl (if it's the one in the photos) is a long established SP doing the rounds of the London Latina network of brothels.
Telling a few people on UKP about a potentially lethal encounter is welcome but you need to tell the cops.  Do so via the anonymous reporting for trafficking if nothing else.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 02:54:31 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Poker penis

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:
The girl (if it's the one in the photos) is a long established SP doing the rounds of the London Latina network of brothels.
Telling a few people on UKP about a potentially lethal encounter is welcome but you need to tell the cops.  Do so via the anonymous reporting for trafficking if nothing else.

Ok ... did not know about that whore!! :angry:
There were no signs that they were inside of the house. I always fuk off if the maid is a guy.. but nobody there when I got in.
Definitely gona report them.
I most times do cash as well buy this time I was like fuk it... it could have happen with cash as well?

Offline bedhedred

It could have happened with notes as well, but doing it electronically gives your I'd to a bunch of cunts.

I've heard other people in adjoining rooms during several vs punts. In fact I saw 2 blokes walk into the house ahead of me one evening. The whore said they were clients, but I don't believe it bcz she told them to go for a walk before commencing the action. More likely to be her and her mate's boyfriends.

Offline paul90

Thanks for the warning, you had a lucky escape.

Offline LLPunting

Sorry, forgot to say "Glad you got away unharmed."  :thumbsup:

Jumping/barging past a knife wielder wouldn't be something I'd do out of choice and I'm not sure my instincts would've done me proud, especially with 2:1 odds.

Offline Bangman

Yikes.. as soon  as I read bank transfer, I knew something might happen. Hope your OK op. Thanks for the warning

Offline Poker penis

Online FiveKnuckles

that's some scary shit.  glad you got out OK.   surprised the next punter didn't run seeing all the commotion.

get on to crime stoppers and report it asap or call the cops and explain what happened.

Offline irwinuk

Awful ! I would report that to the cops ASAP. even if you're locally, go to the agent/landlord and report it there after filing a report to the police. they'll 100% kick them out and warn agencies about their names for future references in case they want to rent another home. What a bunch of low life prison meat..

Offline Mario7769

All that trouble for £60. Risking jail time and potentially pulling a knife on the wrong person who could end up being armed themselves. Times really are tough, huh

Offline arrow0404

Nasty stuff OP...
but transfer for me is a big No.

Potentially They have your name through doing electronically...just as much risk in not having a burner phone, and leaving it around your house for the OH to find.

But glad your ok

Offline if33lsosl33py

Man close call glad you made it out safely. This why I only pay by cash don’t need that headache she’s a thief. Fuck that bitch

Offline SmackDown

Sorry to hear about your experience.

As LLP stated this girl does the rounds around the latina spots in London. This exact same girl was in the line up only a week ago at the Streatham brothel. The latin joints are getting worse and worse from my experience and you just never know who'll be waiting at the other side of the door. I've walked from many joints recently as either the girls weren't even average decent, dudes in camouflage as a girl or dodgy individuals around close promixity to the building. If it doesn't feel right I always walk. I also would never do transfer. Easiest way to get burned.

I hope you can put this behind you and bounce back from it mate.

Online Munter84

Potentially They have your name through doing electronically...

And likewise, OP now has the name of the recipient, as personal bank transfers now have to be done using the recipient's full name. Of course, there's no guarantee the recipient has a direct link to the WG or her thugs, it could be a clueless money mule.

Stay safe guys.

Offline Jayjay1

You were in the bedroom with those 2 guys and you managed to get out the room and front door?

Just presumed they were near the door and wouldn't let you slip out that easy, must be some slick move you made.

If someone pulls out a rambo knife they mean business, def should have called police on those bastard.

Offline king tarzan

Sadly realistically this is part of punting...
But at the moment luckily on a small scale..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrMatrix

Bloody hell OP, close call. I wouldnt have ever bank transferred as the have your ID. I hope you warned the incoming punter as you passed him by. Pleased your Ok :hi:

Offline Payyourwaymate

My condolences OP and it's good you got away safe but did you really go to a latina whorehouse and pay by bank transfer? That's a big mistake, they only do cash. Bhouses operate under completely different rules from some indies that would accept transfers.

Offline s0whatsnew?

My condolences OP and it's good you got away safe but did you really go to a latina whorehouse and pay by bank transfer? That's a big mistake, they only do cash. Bhouses operate under completely different rules from some indies that would accept transfers.

OP, how would you yourself describe the lesson you learned?

Offline JayEZ2K

I most times do cash as well buy this time I was like fuk it... it could have happen with cash as well?
The confusion that arose with the electronic payment (and subsequent robbery) would have been avoided with cash. Even worse...

...it's possible that they knew they received the money, and decided to rob you out of several thousand £££ of the endless supply of your digital money in your pocket. As others mentioned, there are many, many reasons to use cash, and only bring the necessary amount.

Also, I've noticed strong men with attractive Brazilian SPs as of late, which if they're as murderous as a lot of Brazilian men, could be a recipe for disaster. Good work getting out of there unharmed, but hopefully avoided next time.

Phone for indexing: 07926798911

Offline sunbunny

"Sadly realistically this is part of punting..."
I must have a different hobby from some of you chaps?

Offline naz

I think theses thugs were hoping to get more money (bank transfer) from you with knife pointing at you. If this was a cash deal and you had the exact amount then it would work.

Glad you got out safe. Please report it

Offline Tomcat

There cockroaches, main thing your ok and not harmed, but this could have been the same with cash, the mother fuckers  :mad:

Spread the word around about this place and the whore scammy bitch, sorry for the language but reading this got my blood boiling.

Offline Mr Sinister

Please report them to the police otherwise this will happen to other punters and someone will end up getting hurt or worse.

Also stay away from doing bank transfers if the wg is not a regular who you have seen 10+ times and have some form of trust with then don't do it. Just say the punt went ahead as normal but then the girl did not deliver on services as advertised or she was terrible, how would you have gotten your money back? If you had a change of mind and wanted to walk?

My advice to punters out there just don't do it no matter how convenient it seems.

Offline king tarzan

"Sadly realistically this is part of punting..."
I must have a different hobby from some of you chaps?

Passive robbing when the SP robs you of services and time you have paid for after clarification.
Forceful robbing is highlighted in this thread..
Wise up pal 👍

Offline schlong118118

The door knocking and I'm thinking more of them?
No  it was a punter she comes out of the room and I got my chance so I ran and jumped outside as the other guy comes in.
Did not report to the cops as I'm local to the area ...
Reported to Kommos and viva Street.
Avoid at all costs.. I learned the lesson but it could have happened to any 1.  :vomit:

you should report it and i wonder what happened to the other punter.

Offline Poker penis

Adress  Is
E16 3NA
LESLIE ROAD NUMBER 1.
Canning Town.

Offline whoya.kiddin

Reported in violation of rule 22
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 10:20:01 am by whoya.kiddin »

Offline MrMatrix

Yes it is in violation. However the circumstances that OPs life was at risk and had a knife pulled on him is I feel some what mitigating. I certainly wouldnt want to accidently walk into this address, or into it at all.
I'm sure a moderator will rule on this decision. The unusual circumstance requires clarification of this violation :hi:

Offline JayEZ2K

Assuming your £60 electronic payment was made before services were rendered, makes it even more likely that this was attempted extortion by knifepoint. Because if they didn't receive payment and did not provide service, you would simply be told to leave.

Regardless, brandishing a knife is serious shit, and dangerous men like that should be taken and deported.

OP, you should really report them to the police for the sake of other punters.

Offline king tarzan

Yes it is in violation. However the circumstances that OPs life was at risk and had a knife pulled on him is I feel some what mitigating. I certainly wouldnt want to accidently walk into this address, or into it at all.
I'm sure a moderator will rule on this decision. The unusual circumstance requires clarification of this violation :hi:

I fully agree.. and it's helpful to other 🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅

Offline Tomcat

I fully agree.. and it's helpful to other 🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅

Totally agree, it was a life threatening situation involving a lethal weapon, the police should see it that way.

Offline twatsalot

Glad it was a harmless end result for you. I would have still called anonymously and reported as a neighbour for everything i could..

Offline lillythesavage

Glad it was a harmless end result for you. I would have still called anonymously and reported as a neighbour for everything i could..

The trouble with reporting anonymously is it goes into a long list of other reports that may be ignored.

Plod should have no problem with you punting, this should have been reported as soon as the OP got out, for a single guy this is not a problem, and for those with an OH plod should respect that, but the fear of them not doing so lets these scumbags get away with more than they should. Understandable, but not helpful.

They think because you are paying for sex you will not report, often they are right.

Offline dami3n

if the feds cause too much trouble (they probably won't bother, there's no evidence besides his say so) knowing his details can potentially make him a target ...even if he's not on facebook most guys are bound to be on linkedin.

IF I was lax enough to bank transfer ... knowing my name/bank account are out there, my real name easily links to my place of work on linkedin. too many mad scenarios for me to consider it worth stirring shit for £60. I'm holding that L all day
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 01:28:53 pm by dami3n »

Offline MrMatrix

if the feds cause too much trouble (they probably won't bother, there's no evidence besides his say so) knowing his details can potentially make him a target ...even if he's not on facebook most guys are bound to be on linkedin.

IF I was lax enough to bank transfer ... knowing my name/bank account are out there, my real name easily links to my place of work on linkedin. too many mad scenarios for me to consider it worth stirring shit for £60. I'm holding that L all day
Personnally I'd walk away from this thinking i got out in one piece. If you run a business or any thing like that and you could be traced, leave it I'd say.£60 isnt the end of the world. If there are no internet links to your name then go to the police. :hi:

Offline Michel

Sorry about your experience OP, but not sure about doxxing the address.

I saw a girl here last week but didn't leave a review as was a B+S. Your experience sounds terrifying but I can gladly say it wasn't like that for me.

I have also seen Nathy in the past in a different location, needless to say I was disappointed to miss out on seeing that body again.

Think the lesson here is 1) cash only, and 2) have your wits about you folks.

Offline lillythesavage

I saw a girl here last week but didn't leave a review as was a B+S. Your experience sounds terrifying but I can gladly say it wasn't like that for me.

I have also seen Nathy in the past in a different location, needless to say I was disappointed to miss out on seeing that body again.

Do you not think a review of it being B&S might have saved another punter bothering.  :angry:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Have I got this right? you've been here 12 months, you had a booking that was B+S, as in it was a totally different girl to the one in the advert, yet you didn't bother to post a review to warn others.   :unknown:

Can I ask? what do you think the point of this site is if not only to help members find good punts but to warn of dodgy ones so they can be avoided and money isn't wasted.   :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 04:01:02 pm by daviemac »

Offline Tomcat

Mate come on, as DM said your supposed to write reviews of your experiences, but to say something after an incident happened, not on next time be more interactive that's that point of being a member.

Offline Poker penis

I'm sorry? Are you working for this guys??
Mate I was hold up by 2 guys with large knifes telling me to give them more cash..  I was luck to get a chance and escape but others might not, and you come where to say that?? I would not want or wish any of you to be near that house or be scammed.
Yes reported to the cops as robbery, hope they raid the house and arrest all of them! Hopefully they will find the knifes drugs and who knows what else.

Offline Michel

Have I got this right? you've been here 12 months, you had a booking that was B+S, as in it was a totally different girl to the one in the advert, yet you didn't bother to post a review to warn others.   :unknown:

Can I ask? what do you think the point of this site is if not only to help members find good punts but to warn of dodgy ones so they can be avoided and money isn't wasted.   :unknown:

Not a frequent flyer as my post count shows, but note taken for next time 100%

Offline lillythesavage

Not a frequent flyer as my post count shows, but note taken for next time 100%

:lol:

Offline Poker penis

I would post her adress,  face pic phone number and scumbags who robbed me, so other punters would know what 2 expect 😤
 :dash: mate I'm just sharing my experience good or bad I always share..  but if you don't wana know.. move on and good luck 2 you if you find yourself in a similar situation.

Offline smellychip

Jesus, what a story! I doubt they would have stabbed you right there in their flat (attempted murder charge) but just trying to intimidate you. Of course that's easy for me to say now, I'd have been shitting it if I'd been there.

I think the lesson for everyone is obvious though - NEVER pay via bank transfer. Always cash. No ambiguity on whether you've paid then, they don't have your name, and they can't try and rob you by forcing you transfer more money electronically. Safety first chaps

Offline kgvatz

I have considered doing a bank transfer in the past to save the hassle of finding a cash point when i checked 2 and both were out of service. This post makes me realise the little extra effort to get cash is always the right choice.

Glad the OP got out ok though  :thumbsup:

That being said i take as few items to a punt as posible already. No wallet or house keys and only a burner phone. Less stuff to keep track of while in the shower.

Offline Rav7

Adress  Is
E16 3NA
LESLIE ROAD NUMBER 1.
Canning Town.

Sorry to hear and glad you are ok , thanks for sharing the information