Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyBeverly - near Marble Arch tube  (Read 1127 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6445773) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Parry

SexyBeverly - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms- got back to me quickly and all arranged efficiently.

Location - about 7 minutes walk from Marble Arch tube. Quite near a large block of flats I have visited in the past.

Apartment - near a restaurant. A couple of guys standing directly outside but that didn’t  bother me. Up a couple of stairs, door slightly ajar with Bev standing behind in black lingerie. A very nice comfortable apartment. Walk in shower. Slightly tricky to get the water temperature right. Small bedroom with double bed. Nice warm room.

The damage - £70 for 30 minutes

The girl- very attractive, good body with smooth skin. Just like the photos. She is half Jordanian and has the Arab look. She has a large tattoo which covers her back, belly and clit piercings.

I am into Roms. There are some good ones out there having seen Anda (saw her about 6 times before she disappeared), Maya25 and Hot Ella. I can now add Bev to the list. All of the ones I have seen are good looking with hot bodies and have been positive experiences.

The action - started off lip kissing. It is not dfk but is very pleasant with slightly open mouth. She was willing to kiss throughout the session which made it feel like a gfe. On with dom and excellent ow which I could feel. Lots of swirling tongue and she takes it three quarters down (I am slightly above average).I like the girl to do the work because I am a lazy bastard. Mostly cowgirl and reverse cowgirl with a short spell of mish. After an intense enthusiastic work out she was fairly knackered by the end. She certainly puts the effort in.

Conclusion - Good vfm for such a hot enthusiastic woman. Taking the apartment into account it felt like a high end experience. I will definitely see her again. Her current location is convenient for me and she will be there until the end of the month and possibly March as well. She seems to head back home regularly.