Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot sexy Anya - Thai - Birmingham  (Read 3577 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shropboy

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place in the last week, text mid morning and got reply about 30 mins later and booked for hour 2 hours after that, all good, have had previous attempts not responded to but this time good.

Usual place Birmingham gated flats, pay road parking around St. Paul’s.

Lovely cute n good looking Thai with Bolt ons,  solid, wearing fishnet body, had quick shower, both got naked, bit of kissing then owo, ro, she wiggles like billy o with ro, anal, mish, doggy.. Dfk through out came on tits.

Round 2 much of same..

£120 one hour solid punt

Her English isn’t great but likes to talk and not too annoying but she is a bit wired lol

Ronseal

Offline bodybuilder1997

She’s a nice girl, used to see her a lot till I got bored of her and she’s a bit loopy. Water street is a complete ghost town now
Banned reason: Previous banned teddyking
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline ss100

Offline Shropboy

How tight his her arse hole?
depends how big your dick is...   :drinks: not too tight... not too loose... just about right

Offline bodybuilder1997

I remember once she let me cum on her face but after she removed her make up... good times
I heard Meena and Sonya are coming back to Birmingham next week so looking forward to that. As of yet, havent spent a penny on punts for almost a month. Most of the Thais seem to be working from Leicester, there’s around 10 based there at the moment but not worth a 45 min drive

Offline pbrown355

If you are right about Sonya & Meena I might have to do a 3some. God help me.

Offline bodybuilder1997

If you are right about Sonya & Meena I might have to do a 3some. God help me.

I texted Meena and she said she would be, with Sonya. But with these Thais, I never take their word 😉

Offline aanimator

My god, this was the news I have been waiting on, cheers for the updates. Never seen Meena (on hotlist) but Sonya is at the top of my HL. Perfect mix of GFE with PSE with a pretty face, great natural tits and fairly slim body (used to be slimmer). Fingers crossed, someone else said she had retired...

Offline alibirmingham

:dance: Great news. Been waiting for meena to return so I could see what all the fuss is about. I’ll be watching the profile carefully and booking as soon as I can