Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: british bethany - Canary Wharf  (Read 2196 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5801482) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline deano658

External Link/Members Only

Thought I had written a review for this then realised recently I hadn't .

Meet happened back in December when she was going by the name English Princess or some twaddle like that

Cost -  30mins @ £90 (ish, cant remember exactly but it was there or there abouts, no more than £100 thats my upper limit  :lol:)

Location - Slightly more upmarket hotel in Canary Wharf than most girls use, had a bit of trouble with the directions she was giving so she came outside to meet me and we went straight up.

Appearance - Age of 20 is most likely accurate, had a young demeanour and slight naivety which wouldn't imply any older. Height around about 5'3 and a great pair of fake tits bolted on top. Huge plumped up lips didn't do anything for me but if thats your thing then you're in luck.

Service - Started off almost immediately with some FK not quite DFK but close enough, the aforementioned fake lips did make it quite difficult. Undressed and on to the bed for some OWO, lots of eye contact and managed to get a good play of her tits, technique was pretty good, lots of licking and not toothy.

Was becoming quite obsessed with her tits at this point so asked her to climb on top, some decent enthusiastic cowgirl followed with plenty of kissing and dirty talk from her. Realised I hadn't had a good look at her arse yet so moved in to doggy where she took a good pounding.

The sap was rising so I climbed off and had a few pumps in missionary before getting her on her knees. Thought about CIM and was not facing any objections but at the last minute decided to release over her tits which was well received.

A bit of chit chat afterwards, easy to talk to and very friendly if a little immature.

Summary - Understand what other reviews have said and can see where they come from, for me personally I had a great punt with a tight young girl. Would definitely return to get my hands on those tits again if nothing else, not everyones cup of tea but right up my street.