Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_30_Rose exquisite, highly sensual, seductive, devine and elite lover  (Read 4613 times)

119 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (119 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lush1pot

Ellie_30_Rose

Meet - One Hour

Time - End of Nov/early Dec

Cost - £150

Location- close to Marble Arch, Edgware Road, Oxford street, Bond Street.

Venue. An old building- top floor flat where I believe she has been for a while.

Communications  were excellent all the way from beginning to end. As this was my first time meeting Ellie I received a call from her once I arrived at the postcode she text me and then I was talked through the final stages to get into the building and into the lift.

The girl

External Link/Members Only

One word beautiful. I really fancied her immediately. I don’t see how anyone could not! Really girl next door in looks, sweet natured, super welcoming and reminded me a lot of the fitness influencer and trainer Alice liveing who is on Instagram. Those of you not familiar google her and you will see what I mean. Ellie has this lovely mischievous and naughty smile. Her body is a delight from top to toe. Beautiful alluring curves, all kept tightly in very seductive lingerie.

The action

Ellie gave me the most wonderful gfe. The way she is, the way she carries her self, the slow sensuality of her moves, are simply intoxicating. Ellie is an exquisite, highly sensual and devine lover.  It felt like a privilege to be able to be in the intimate company of such a sexy girl.

Ellie also has this ability to slowly build you up, so for someone like me who can be susceptible to an early finish she is ideal, perfectly skilled at keeping  me on the edge for long enough! One way Ellie did this with me was by lightly releasing the pressure off my cock as she moved her mouth upwards towards the tip and breathing inwards so I could hear a sort of slurping noise! That’s the best way I can explain it and she looked at me whilst doing that!

In terms of how the meet actually started..The kissing was with tounges from early on and throughout, generous with her mouth and tounge and I got super turned on very fast. I was hard and turned on at rapid pace. We stood kissing for a while and every now and again she would remove an item of my clothing interspersed with rubbing her hand against my growing boner through my jeans and pants and eventually I was down to boxers only..before she removed them also.

At this point she took me in her mouth and gave me wonderful head, her owo felt so so good. At times she held my hands whilst doing so. I was able to see her giving me oral pleasure in the mirror..she was on her knees with my hard throbbing cock inside of her mouth giving me wonderful glorious head. I sat down on the bed for a bit too and had to stop her before she made me spill over..

I then had her lay down on the bed and licked and kissed her pussie which is perfect..super smooth like she’s had it lazered or waxed and the perfect size and look. I loved going down on Ellie and she had an orgasm before going super sensitive. The amount of pre cum I had oozing out of me was even a surprise to me. I was just so turned on. Ellie even said to me when I stopped her sucking me and before I went down on her that I felt tense…Then she got me to lay down on my back and took me back into her mouth…she knew I was close, she got me over the edge and I came on her cheeks..she was rubbing my cock against her face as I orgasmed and released…she said she thought she might have been able to get a few more strokes out of me however I couldn’t hold back any longer.

Following this Ellie gave me prolonged owo whilst placing a cock ring on me which I had never experienced before.. she asked if I would like to experience a bit of anal play, to which I agreed out of curiosity, so she gently inserted a finger with a condom on into what she said was a very tight bum. This wasn’t really doing much for me which was fine. I said that I wanted to be inside her instead. So more owo and condom on where Ellie expertly rode me to completion.

I couldn’t stop thinking of this meet and felt strong urges and intrinsic desires to return pronto which I did. The second meeting was different because I spent a lot more time inside her and experienced some additional positions. The first new one was missionary and this was so so hot..Ellie had gotten me all worked up with glorious lavishings of deep French kissing and owo.. she also at my request kissed and licked my neck and ears for a while which was sensory overload and gave me goosebumps..I came inside of her in missionary in the condom of course.

Then more owo followed before taking Ellie from behind and sliding deep inside of her for doggie position. I didn’t think I could cum like this however the sight of her ass, back and beautiful hair draped back over her shoulders and upper back was enough to make me cum. She looked so hot and so sexy.

So there you have it. A 100% perfect unblemished record continues and it’s easy to see why. A lovely lovely girl too Ellie just made me feel so so good and 100% left me both times feeling fulfilled. Sexual loving of this kind is what I would want my future life long partner to be like! If the location was better for me I would probably see Ellie every month! To date the most I have ever seen the same girl is four times I believe. I imagine that Ellie can take that title if she continues to provide her elite services. I for one very much hope that she will and does!

Offline whoya.kiddin

Undoubtedly one of the best SP's in London but I do wonder how busy she is these days having both increased her prices and shortened her 'likes' list. 

Offline LipLover

On her AW profile Ellie is now offering reduced price deals for OW meets.

Offline Lush1pot

I don’t think very busy by her own choice. Ellie is a part time provider.

Offline MLawro93

I've been trying to book a meet for AGES, just doesn't respond to my messages on AW  :cry:

Offline bestbefore

One of the top girls on AW - and yes, her price has gone up over time and services down. The first time I met her she said she wanted to taste my cum - and did! CIM no longer though. I would still visit her any day though if I could just get a booking!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 12:49:43 pm by bestbefore »