Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brittany - Earls Court / Gloucester Road - British - TOFTT  (Read 5794 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6581189) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw this profile popped up earlier this week and decided to TOFTT.

Girl is next door girl type, looks early 20's. Body is fantastic and would say close to a 9. Very tanned too. Size 6 / 8, very tall though stand about 5'10 tall. Hair was bleached, not my cup of tea but ok. Facially not as pretty as I'd like but still she is attractive. Put a lot of effort in her appearance and nice use of perfume too.

I paid for 30 mins, I note that she also does P&D 15 mins too. Not bad for the area. CIM is extra 20, can't vouch for kissing as I didn't go for it. OWO was wet and sensual, if you like PSE she is not for you. Did her in a couple of positions, she can take a pounding and is very submissive. Finished with OWO culminating a strong cim finish. She made sure I unloaded in her mouth fully before disposal.

Had a nice chat before I dressed up, seems new into the game and she is not jaded which was good.

Probably won't return because I didn't fancy her facially but with that great body I might reconsider.

Enjoy!

Offline Bananasmarties

Just to warn others, she mentions unprotected sex in her likes

Online ollielon

she looks great indeed .. thanks for the toftt ... BB is new added I dont believe she had this before .. . :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline newbie2014

Oh Christ, did she tell you she is offering bb?! How long do I need to wait before going to get tested?

Offline Mario7769

Oh Christ, did she tell you she is offering bb?! How long do I need to wait before going to get tested?

Um, youre fine if you used a condom. Doesn't matter if she mentions she does BB or not, having protected sex with an Aids patient is not likely to lead to infection as long as you use a condom without holes in it. A WG advertising BB is obvs not a good idea to see, but they can offer it without advertising and you don't know. So just make sure you use a condom and inspect it if you need to.

Also the bb is on her list of likes. Scroll down, it's there listed as "unprotected sex"
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 07:10:49 pm by Mario7769 »

Online ollielon

it is on her profile .. I did not see her personally or chat with her ... will you get tested because of OWO ?

Offline tergil

Just to warn others, she mentions unprotected sex in her likes

She looks good, what a shame

Offline newbie2014

I think I would get tested because of owo, does anyone know how long I should wait before going to the clinic?

Offline Bartolomeo

I think I would get tested because of owo, does anyone know how long I should wait before going to the clinic?

2 weeks for chlamydia and gonorrhea
4 weeks for syphilis and others including HIV
It's also recommended to take a test after 3 months for HIV too

Online ollielon

« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 08:14:25 am by ollielon »

Offline palatino

No BB on the new profile (for what it's worth!)
Anyway I hope never to pay crazy £250/h