Author Topic: NaughtyMollyGFE - Leeds  (Read 3765 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6254860) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Figaro

External Link/Members Only

£80 for half an hour. A solid punt and worth the money.

Easy comms and quickly arranged.

I arrived a few minutes early but she said come right up. Met in a Leeds hotel near the town centre. Easy to get into and no hanging around looking suspicious in front of the staff.

She’s pretty without being stunning and looked good in her tartan skirt and bra. She has a great body with smallish boobs, one of which is pierced.

I had to take the lead which suited me but might not be for everyone. Her lips are the softer I’ve ever kissed. Lfk only though. Great pussy to lick and she said she came though I take that with a pinch of salt. Her oral is outstanding. Lips and tongue with no teeth at all. Easily going right to the base with varied technique. Spent a long time there too. In fact didn’t even get to the main event as I was enjoying it so much. CIM and swallow.

Nice chat afterwards and left after 40 minutes so not a clock watcher.

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Interesting!

Thanks for the review, one for the to do list  :thumbsup:

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Glad to see Molly has decided to stick with her previous prices after  a short period of following (artificial) price inflation trends.

Lovely girl and IMO one of the best deep throaters in Leeds at the moment.

Offline Uklad873

Like the look of this one . Thanks

Offline Trotter671

Glad to see Molly has decided to stick with her previous prices after  a short period of following (artificial) price inflation trends.

Lovely girl and IMO one of the best deep throaters in Leeds at the moment.

+1 Crazy pal :hi: Lovely lass, fantastic naughty GFE service. One of the best blowjobs I'd had in ages when I saw her last October - it got very messy! Love it when a lass checks out their messy facial in the mirror :angelgirl:

Offline george r


Offline NotANortherner

Moved over to Manchester  :thumbsup:

I’ve had my eye on this one for a while - she has switched between Leeds and Manchester for a sometime.....she’ll be back I am sure [well i truly hope so]