Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Parties – Holborn  (Read 6851 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline workingtone

External Link/Members Only

Booking was quite straightforward, called in the morning received a text with the direction. They are using a flat in Holborn on a temporary basis for 1 week.

Emma was the host today, paid her the £160 on arrival. The flat was in a good condition the party was held downstairs, after being guided to the changing room joined the party. There were three girls (all Brazilian), six guests. The girls were:

Luiza, a very bubbly lady with a fantastic body, she been mentioned numerous times on here.
Monica, a Brazilian lady, excellent body, fake boobs, aged in her 30’s.
Hanna, another Brazilian lady, a good body, natural boobs, aged in her 30’s.

I have not been active since before lockdown and was a bit apprehensive at first, however I was put at ease by the very friendly Hanna who made very welcome.

There were two rooms, Monica used one, Hannah, Luiza used the other. Spent a while with Hannah, Luiza a great time with time, then moved on to Monica, wow what a great time I had with here, she was one of the best I have ever met.

To conclude a very enjoyable time was had.

Offline GingerNuts

Boiled down your review is "I had a very enjoyable time with three nice ladies". What did you actually get up to that was very enjoyable?

Offline workingtone

Boiled down your review is "I had a very enjoyable time with three nice ladies". What did you actually get up to that was very enjoyable?

With Monica I joined her whilst she was giving someone else a blow job, I started to give her oral making her groan, once the first guy left she turned over I continued giving here oral, then started using my fingers to arouse her G spot, she moaned even louder, commenting on how she enjoyed this. She then started giving me oral, we were joined by another guy who gave her a good seeing too doggy style whilst she sucked me. Then she gave us both oral at the same. She was one of the horniest I have ever met.

With Hanna, again I started giving her oral whilst she was sucking off another guy, then he got on top of her, whilst she sucked me off, then we changed postions, she enjoyed receiving oral however did not want me to arouse her G spot.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 01:29:09 pm by workingtone »

Offline Yelowman

Thanks for the review. Has Monica got any piercings? If so then she is the one who enjoys mine blowing sex.

Offline workingtone

Thanks for the review. Has Monica got any piercings? If so then she is the one who enjoys mine blowing sex.

Can't recall, she may have a belly button piercing, none in her vagina.

Online Colston36

With Monica I joined her whilst she was giving someone else a blow job, I started to give her oral making her groan, once the first guy left she turned over I continued giving here oral, then started using my fingers to arouse her G spot, she moaned even louder, commenting on how she enjoyed this. She then started giving me oral, we were joined by another guy who gave her a good seeing too doggy style whilst she sucked me. Then she gave us both oral at the same. She was one of the horniest I have ever met.

With Hanna, again I started giving her oral whilst she was sucking off another guy, then he got on top of her, whilst she sucked me off, then we changed postions, she enjoyed receiving oral however did not want me to arouse her G spot.

That information made me think I must partake before I die,

Offline ArtyMac

I was thinking of going at the end of this week or beginning of next week but I can't seem to see any pictures of the girls when I visit the site and I would like to know who I am meeting. (Not that the pictures are always super accurate anyway.)
Is this just my computer doing something stupid or are the pictures of the girls not there, and if not why not?

Offline Malvolio

I think it's a glitch with their website - it always used to display a photo gallery of the WGs.

Offline apple-paul

I think it's a glitch with their website - it always used to display a photo gallery of the WGs.

I think the glitch is only with chrome, I can see the latest photos in other browsers.

Offline lougb1

I think the glitch is only with chrome, I can see the latest photos in other browsers.

I blame Emmas Website cannot get piccys in Chrome or MS Edge

:dash:

Online Bloodymary

I was at one of Monday’s parties

Pity Emma can’t secure that venue long term as was great.  Really good vibe at the party I was at

Offline Wildbeans

Very interested in these but not being the biggest guy around would I be a bit insecure? Seems very in your face.

Offline notcalledchris

The girls will like you if you have small knob and the other blokes really will not care.  Any insecurity about your dick is in your head only and only you will know if being around other men and women fucking is something you enjoy or not, but Ive never seen or heard anything at TPC to suggest any comparing goes on.  And the girls are professional and will try and make all the punters feel good about themselves
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 05:11:56 pm by notcalledchris »

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Very interested in these but not being the biggest guy around would I be a bit insecure? Seems very in your face.

No one, the men or the women, could give a shit about what you're packing down south and if they give you any grief for it they're an asshole and a weirdo for paying attention to another man's equipment when there are three naked women waiting to fuck and suck them!

As notcalledchris has said, you might find you actually enjoy seeing other men and women fucking around you, I certainly do find it a turn on which I wasn't expecting. No one expects you to be hung like a horse and able to fuck for hours in fact the girls would not like that given how many men they can take in a day. I've made multiple girls at Phoenix very happy with RO with Kasia in particular loving it and orgasming quite easily from it.

The only comment I've had from the girls is that I'm well hung and one of the girls told me she enjoyed my size but preferred a smaller guy's technique more so at least in her case, it's not how big it is but how you use it  ;)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 06:30:42 pm by MysteryManNo.7 »

Offline Wildbeans

Offline Spurt

Very relaxed vibe at the parties I have attended, looking forward to another one .Kasia the stand out girl in that I have seen.