Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 100% True Oriental B2B Massage & GFE Full Service - Norwich VS  (Read 5921 times)

Offline david159

phoned and directed to apartments on rose lane...post code then exact flat no sent on arrival..as usual the pictures i don't think is the lady there but they are close.The lady is small and petite with i would say 34c breasts and no trace of pubic hair below...paper work exchanged £70 for 30 mins...both stripped and was given a back massage to start not the best as was more kneading than a sensual massage...turned over and ow and reverse oral...very clean and sweet taste.Then finished with cow girl...cleaned up and away.....So why not a positive as it did everything it said on the tin...she did not seem to want to engage ..purely a means of getting money doing the deed and get you out ..was not worried that the full 30 mins had not been used...have found in the past a quick head massage can be done to make up the time...i would not return even if she wasn't moving from town to town

Offline PpJohnjohn87

Thanks for the review, I was considering giving this one a go this week but now I'll probably give it a miss. The ad is quite descriptive and I was hopeful for some b2b with pussy rubbing on cock but I'm assuming that's not the case? A fantasy of mine that continues to go unfulfilled..

Offline Henry767

Reading that VS ad I'd mark it down as a FS flat rather than a massage establishment. Not likely to get a sensual massage at such a place.

Offline jnewstead

Ppjohnjohn87, I visited Oriental Health & Beauty on St Benedicts on Tuesday and received such service. I've been a few times before over the past year, never seen the same girl twice, except the one who I think owns the place, but she didn't give the massage on this occasion (she doesn't get her kit off anyway).

I haven't posted a review yet, I've only just done the bitcoin thing to get full site access tonight, I plan to write up all reviews for past year over the next few days.

I didn't get the girls name, she was probably in mid 30's, reasonably attractive, decent body. She gave the best B2B I've ever received. Basically simulated sex in cow girl & reverse cowgirl, rubbing my cock on her pussy & arse whilst giving a handjob. Full review to follow, but thought I'd give you the heads up in case you wanted to give it a try before she moves on. She has a small tattoo on her stomach below her belly button. I know that won't help identify her going into the shop, but if you do go, at least you can use this info to verify if you saw the same girl.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 10:01:16 pm by jnewstead »

Offline norwichfunseeker

Ppjohnjohn87, I visited Oriental Health & Beauty on St Benedicts on Tuesday and received such service. I've been a few times before over the past year, never seen the same girl twice, except the one who I think owns the place, but she didn't give the massage on this occasion (she doesn't get her kit off anyway).

I haven't posted a review yet, I've only just done the bitcoin thing to get full site access tonight, I plan to write up all reviews for past year over the next few days.

I didn't get the girls name, she was probably in mid 30's, reasonably attractive, decent body. She gave the best B2B I've ever received. Basically simulated sex in cow girl & reverse cowgirl, rubbing my cock on her pussy & arse whilst giving a handjob. Full review to follow, but thought I'd give you the heads up in case you wanted to give it a try before she moves on. She has a small tattoo on her stomach below her belly button. I know that won't help identify her going into the shop, but if you do go, at least you can use this info to verify if you saw the same girl.

Welcome to the forum and look forward to the reviews incoming

How close was this? As too close would be as risky/ the same as BB.

Offline jnewstead

It wasn’t intrusive enough to cause concern or be classed as BB. To be fair she was fairly precautious as wouldn’t allow fingering.

Offline norwichfunseeker

It wasn’t intrusive enough to cause concern or be classed as BB. To be fair she was fairly precautious as wouldn’t allow fingering.

Fair enough and appreciate the reply / clarification.
Just be aware that the way you have described it would appear to be what some on here (and rightly IMHO) view as BB, or as near as makes no difference. You dont have to penetrate to be at risk from BB.

Just a friendly pointer to a new member - and appreciate you were replying to PpJohnjohn87's question on same matter.

whilst you have broken any, please note there is a link to the rules on every page - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
and  you may find some pages on here helpful too (Particularly the guide to reviews - which it wont let me link to atm) External Link/Members Only

But do shout if you need any assistance. Would much rather help someone out, than they sit in silence, and dont share their views / reviews. We are a friendly bunch, and more so to the contributors. Welcome aboard.

Offline PpJohnjohn87

Thanks for the info, I'll look forward to reading your review! I visited once about 2 years ago and had a massage with he from the owner which was nothing worth returning for imo. I will give them a visit probably Wednesday next week and report back as to how I get on. Do they give you a choice of girls when you arrive?

I too am new to the forum but haven't punted in the last 2 years so haven't left any reviews yet. Looking to get back into it now the virus is on the way out though  :yahoo:

Offline jnewstead

I've never had the option of which girl