Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
Scotland
»
MiaBaby2002 - Edinburgh. My point of view; she's a scammer.
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
MiaBaby2002 - Edinburgh. My point of view; she's a scammer.
(
Read 907 times
)
horneyboy1975
Age Check :
Posts: 120
Likes: 1
Reviews: 4
«
on:
January 31, 2022, 06:42:06 pm »
I fire off an email a few weeks ago . I got a reply this weekend . Hey lets meet today ,
I don’t send out my personal number until the £30 deposit has been made first due to my age abs safety reason is that all right? Xx . She has moved her profile to Edinburgh, She disabled her profile this morning , See it back . HEADS UP LADS
External Link/Members Only
scutty brown
Age Check :
Forum Helper
Posts: 25,798
Likes: 549
Reviews: 126
«
Reply #1 on:
January 31, 2022, 07:17:40 pm »
Barebacker
I'd assume junkie after quick money for a fix
horneyboy1975
Age Check :
Posts: 120
Likes: 1
Reviews: 4
«
Reply #2 on:
February 01, 2022, 06:43:33 am »
I see she has bareback on likes list . She has an adultseek profile as well .
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
Scotland
»
MiaBaby2002 - Edinburgh. My point of view; she's a scammer.
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close