Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lili Sweetie - Marylebone, London - B&S  (Read 1121 times)

20 review(s) for Lily’s  (8 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jeffers77

Lili Sweetie

Marylebone, nearish Oxford circus - in Yumiko's old building.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were very good/quick, English was perfect - it felt like she had someone handling her phone.

Buzzed up and was greeted by none other than Party Kiki: External Link/Members Only. Ridiculous to suggest anyone would fall for her looking like Lili Sweetie's profile pictures, I immediately walked. As I left the flat there was a Chinese guy hanging around, clearly her handler/pimp.

I messaged her/him and asked if there were any other girls, and they replied to come back tomorrow - all the while pretending to still be Lili.  :wacko:

Shoddy behaviour from whomever runs this account - a real pity as the other reviews suggest it would be bait and switch, but at least with an attractive girl.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 11:04:56 pm by Jeffers77 »

Offline Wonner647749

How did I forget to mention that guy, saw him too standing in the rain trying to look inconspicuous  I thought I was in some kind of Chinese espionage film for a minuet.  If I had known it was the infamous mr lee I’d have asked for a selfie .

Offline Jeffers77

How did I forget to mention that guy, saw him too standing in the rain trying to look inconspicuous  I thought I was in some kind of Chinese espionage film for a minuet.  If I had known it was the infamous mr lee I’d have asked for a selfie .

I was gonna go up to him but there was a chance it could have been a punter - definitely was Mr.Lee tho  :D

Offline Wonner647749

at least with an attractive girl.
[/quote] Kiki’s decent in the flesh at least that’s what I told myself when I handed over the cash

Offline naz

Lili Sweetie

Marylebone, nearish Oxford circus - in Yumiko's old building.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were very good/quick, English was perfect - it felt like she had someone handling her phone.

Buzzed up and was greeted by none other than Party Kiki: External Link/Members Only. Ridiculous to suggest anyone would fall for her looking like Lili Sweetie's profile pictures, I immediately walked. As I left the flat there was a Chinese guy hanging around, clearly her handler/pimp.

I messaged her/him and asked if there were any other girls, and they replied to come back tomorrow - all the while pretending to still be Lili.  :wacko:

Shoddy behaviour from whomever runs this account - a real pity as the other reviews suggest it would be bait and switch, but at least with an attractive girl.

Most of the Chinese run outfits run on B&S next available SP, pictures often used are fake and you will meet the pimp. Good that you walked.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 09:14:14 am by naz »