Author Topic: Dani Conchello - Newcastle  (Read 3307 times)


34 review(s) for DaniConchello69 (30 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
42 review(s) for ConchelloExperience (38 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline ForeverMoz

External Link/Members Only

After trying to arrange a meeting with Dani a couple of months ago but it not happening she messaged through AW offering her apologies after reading the review and saying she would still like to meet and to make it up to me. We eventually arranged a meet on a Wednesday morning in a City Centre hotel in Newcastle at a reduced rate (offered by her) of £100 for the hour.

Communication was all through AW and agreed couple of weeks in advance. The hotel was a busy one and easy to get to room via lift.

Got to room and was let in by Dani wearing lingerie and stockings as requested. I was a few minutes earlier and she said she wasn't quite ready but I said she looked great. Shower offered but I already had one and I stripped whilst she rubbed her hand against by boxers. DFK and OWO on her knees with a lot of sloppy deep thrusting. Went for some RO on Dani who asked me to slip fingers in so proceeded to finger fuck her whilst tonguing her. She was very wet. She suggested to fuck her mouth on the edge of the bed (one of her favourites) and I did whilst still eating her pussy. She moved onto my balls with plenty of ball sucking.

Condom was then placed on with her mouth and fucked a little missionary but wasn't slipping in well (not sure what was going on as I was solid and she was really wet) moved on to standing doggy, but she was a bit too tall for me so went onto CG and started to fuck her fast but again kept slipping out - she said she was too wet. And I started to get a little condom wilt. She added a cock ring to the occasion to get me solid which helps in RCG but she was not too comfortable and we moved to RCG on the chair in the room which we really got into. Ready to cum she knelt in front of me and I covered her face and tits.

Cleaned up and offered a drink and a chat and then she proceeded with more DFK and pulled a huge black dildo to fuck herself with whilst also applying a vibrator. And she gushes on the bed in a couple of minutes whilst I'm wanking and enjoying the show. More deep throat and some mutual masturbation leads to a second pop in her mouth which she swallows in full.

Further drink and clean up and a nice chat about swinging and other personal stuff. Left after hour and 20 minutes.

Dani more than made up for the previous lack of meeting and would recommend but the couple of hiccoughs I had during the meet, means I would probably not return but she is an epic provider and was a definite positive experience.

Offline MagpieToon

Would very much like to try a duo with this lass, cheers for the review mate

Offline Basilf

Have fancied seeing this lass but put off by this ridiculous idea of having a video call beforehand  :thumbsdown:

Offline TheSpaniard

Thanks for the review. I've met Dani only once but she was great. Very friendly and with a gorgeous bum  :thumbsup: