Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AliceBritishBeauty45 - Nottingham  (Read 1856 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6627093) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline EclipseBlue

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this new profile pop up and liked the look of it, was at a loose end so emailed and she sent me her number and postcode.

Sent her a message on Whatsapp and got a response a couple of hours later, arranged a 15 minute meet with OWO/CIM (included) for £50.

Got to the postcode (near City Hospital) and messaged, she sent the house number which was on the same road I was but I don't think its quite the right postcode, so drove closer and parked up.  Rang the bell, knocked on the door and messaged for 5 minutes and then got a text saying her friends had turned up just before me so she had to cancel.

It should have ended there, obviously she had got a better offer and bumped me. 

So I'm driving round, wondering what/who to do, not getting replies from regulars or newbies so decided to see if she was free now, she was, sarcastic me asked if she had any more friends due round, apparently not, so I went back.

Pulled up where I had earlier and fired a message off to say I was there, was asked to wait a minute as she was tidying the bedroom, 5 minutes become 20 so i message to say I'm leaving and go to drive off, phone rings but I'm already going, then a flurry of apologetic texts saying she'd forgotten to press send, its a long road so I turned around and went back, giving her the benefit of the doubt again.

Knock on the door and she opens it in lingerie, and I'm happy with what I see, so hope things are looking up, follow her up the stairs which is a sight to behold, into the bedroom and paperwork sorted, then she answers the phone and tells the next victim she will see him soon, I'm not pleased but still looking at a slim young lady and thinking it'll be ok.

Then she puts a jumper on.  I'm naked at this point and voice my confusion at the opposite of what I was expecting to happen.  She becomes a little flustered and says she has a problem with her wisdom tooth and she is going to start me off and call another girl in to finish me off.  I ask why this needs to happen and why not just let the other girl do the whole booking, but as I'm asking my brain is telling me to leave it, so I start to get dressed and she calls the other girl in.

I ask for at least some of the money back and she gives me £20 (I already know what some of the comments will be about this), and I leave, while she's telling me I'm rude for turning them down.

Some might like the challenge of seeing what the full scam is, I couldn't get my head around paying £50 for two girls to give me a blowjob so wonder if I hadn't left what else might have occurred.

It is the girl in the photos but slimmer and her tits seemed more like A cups than the stated C, not that she took her bra off so they may have gone from C's to floppy skin from weight loss, I'd say stated age of 27 is about right.
The second girl was less attractive but similar in build.
Both British.

As I'm writing this I'm wondering if I overreacted, but in the end I'm sure there was something not quite right, so I'm comfortable with my choice of action.

Offline Straightsix

Gosh. A good read but you should have asked for all your money back.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Gplincs

Over reacted? they mess you around for hours, they get your money, they left you with full balls ... You've been a gentleman.

Offline alftupper

Thanks for the review, I was considering this one but won't be after reading this.

I have a pretty much expect most wgs to be slack in replying when I arrive at venues, but to be on the doorstep for five minutes with no answer is just unacceptable.

Offline EclipseBlue

Thought she looked familiar, this was the second girl External Link/Members Only

Who is linked with this girl, who may well have been "Alice"
External Link/Members Only

And the viva link kinda confirms that.

Offline Coops72

Thought she looked familiar, this was the second girl External Link/Members Only

They look a right pair of skanks especially Pocket Rocket in the first link. You did well to get out of there.

Offline EclipseBlue

Just searching Vivastreet around me and here they are again, I would advise anyone thinking of visiting against it...

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Just searching Vivastreet around me and here they are again, I would advise anyone thinking of visiting against it...

I can smell the heroin just looking at those profiles.