Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know of any Ecuadorian, Chilean or Peruvian girls for action in London?  (Read 1087 times)

Offline wdnah

They seem to be under represented in the punting scene, keen to get those flags. London ideally. AW or Seeking etc. Anyone here with any ideas or recent experience you could recommend? Bored of the obvious south american ones. Thanks
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 05:15:09 pm by wdnah »

Offline golden bull

Lol . 😂don’t 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Offline Londonlad40

There are 16 on AW but I’ll leave you to find them and look forward to reading you reviews

Offline Jeffers77

Offline PLeisure

Happy to advise... after you start contributing with reviews.

You've been a member for 2.5 years; have you been leeching off the forum all this time?

Offline wdnah

Thanks PLeisure  :cool:. I'm mainly a Seeking user but I'll make a review of a WG
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 08:20:59 pm by wdnah »

Offline sparkus

Nicky Big Bum is Equadorian

Yep, with hips the size of the Equator too.

Offline wdnah

Checked out AW and they're a bit ropey. Any Seeking leads? I've searched on there but it's a trawl through loads of generic latinas.

Offline bedhedred

Paraguayan?

Real hot pictures. Loads of extra charges... But one knows that already.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Exoticfruits15

There's this Ecuadorian if you venture out to Reading.

Comms seemed good but she was fully booked and offered her Duo partner (Peruvian) but didn't partake

Offline wdnah

Thanks guys. Will definitely have a look. Any Seeking experiences you lot have had too? Finding it hard to pin down a less 'time limited' gal. Wasa about to contact to one chick right up my street on there, Peruvian, but she disappeared.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 03:38:52 pm by wdnah »

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Jessica Martinez is Peruvian. Really nice punt, definitely worth a visit.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274642.0
Interesting! Thanks for letting me know about this one.

I can't really contribute any recommendations but my first few shags with civvys were with Chilean girls. I spent a bit of time out there when I left school. They've got some gorgeous dark haired beauties down there!

Also I went to Peru a few years ago. I remember walking around Cusco one Sunday and all the girls were dressed in high heels and mini skirts. My eyes went into overdrive looking at all of these beautiful girls!  :lol:

Offline wdnah

« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 06:50:23 pm by wdnah »