Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 3sum in Gerrard's Cross - Emily26 xx & HollyAnn 20 good service just some issues  (Read 5793 times)

2 review(s) for EmilyXLane (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for HollyAnn 20 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

a10

I had a threesome meeting with Emily26 xx External Link/Members Only and her friend HollyAnn 20 External Link/Members Only in their working flat in Denham, just outside Gerrard's Cross today. I phoned to book and spoke to Holly, who I had seen previously, and enquirer if Emily was working. After being told she was, I asked about the prices for a threesome and was told that they had a special offer for £160 for 45 minutes for the pair. Sold! Thought I and arranged to meet at 8 tonight. I confirmed to phone 5 minutes before the meet when outside, and was told that was fine.

Cut to 7.55 and I ring. No answer. I ring back a couple minutes later and Holly answers to say she's nearly ready and if I give it 5 minutes, I can come straight up. I give it 5 and walk up the stairs to the flat and knock on the door. Nothing for a couple of beats, then a voice from inside says "nearly!" and I'm left on the doorstep waiting. It's only a couple of minutes at most but as anyone else left in that situation will attest, it feels like an eternity. So 8,9 minutes past and I'm in the flat but Holly says she's not entirely ready as she needs to put her stockings on  :dash:. I go into the room and wait. And wait. and wait 15 minutes or so passes, I was seriously considering asking for my money back and leaving, when Emily comes in. She matches her photos, which seem to be fairly recent and the pg photos are a perfect representation of her. She walks up to me and we start kissing stood up as eventually Holly comes into the room. Her photos are accurate and up to date and her pg photos show her realistically.

After that it's 30 minutes or so of sucking, fucking and lube everywhere. There was a lot of lube, they seem to like using it. The girls kissed each other easily and had a good line in tandem blowjobs, often one on my balls with the other on my cock. I fucked Holly with Emily on my face then Emily spanked Holly's ass gently while I fucked her. They had a small sofa in the room and I ended up sat on that as they both noshed me off to a split CIM finish, followed by a spot of cum swapping.

The service was good, the girls are comfortable working together, that much is clear. The time keeping was abysmal but I wasn't cut short on time in the room, no more than normal. The "punt" started at about 25 past, I was out the door just after 10 past 9. The negative added to the positive equals a neutral IMO. Knowing what I do now, I would probably return - but allow for the timekeeping!

password02

Thanks for the review - seems decent at £160 for 45 mins as a duo - are both girls British?

I love interaction with the girl/girl combination - would you say the girls did genuinly play and kiss with each other?

Cheers

sash

seem like a fit pair of girls.
DFK or sucking tongues etc with the girls?
OWO?

a10

They kissed each other quite a bit and it was pretty relaxed, comfortable. All the oral was OWO and they swapped between each other easily. The kissing with the girls was FK, not massively deep with Emily but DFK with Holly. Holly is British, Emily is polish but had good English language.

I saw these two about 2 years ago and I found Emily to be quite well professional is probably the best word. A reasonable experience but one I never bothered to repeat. HollyAnne on her own always tempted me but she moved up north for a while but I guess she's back now :-)

a10

I saw these two about 2 years ago and I found Emily to be quite well professional is probably the best word. A reasonable experience but one I never bothered to repeat. HollyAnne on her own always tempted me but she moved up north for a while but I guess she's back now :-)

Yeah I can see why you'd say that, reserved is the word I would've used but once she gets going she's ok. Holly is on it from moment 1, she's one of those WGs you come away from thinking she's enjoyed it as much as you have. I must admit I concentrated on Emily a bit more to start with, but once she'd had her turn being fucked, she seemed to liven up.

pussy_licker

Great review A10  :thumbsup:  I'm hoping to come out of punting 'retirement' in a couple of weeks time or so and have spotted their profiles before as not a million miles from me. 

Just one Q is that's OK, does either girl have a decent set of pussy lips sizewise?  Doesn't have to be in the league of Shannelle but must at least be 'outie pussy' I believe is the new term   :P

a10

Not really, I mean I wouldn't describe either girl as having an 'outie'. Emily's labia seemed to be outside when I was going down on her, but it didn't seem anything special to me.

I wouldn't book either girl purely on that basis, if that's what's important to you. Hope that helps  :drinks:

password02

Seems they may not be around today as not logged into their AW accounts since yesterday and no answer back from a text and call.

AW profile says in G rossC Tuesday so maybe they have left the area?

a10

Holly did say that the flat was going to be where she worked from for the foreseeable future. They didn't answer the phone until about this time yesterday, that was with showing available from 12 o'clock.

Perhaps they're just flaky and work as and when  :unknown: or still feeling rough from the weekend, that was mentioned too  :D

password02

Yes they are back on - had contact but late afternoon as there were not available for meet today until after 4pm which was too late for me as I was passing the area approx 2.30/3.00pm

Maybe next time

Offline Bigus Dickus

Looks like vfm. How far are they from the station?

a10

Yes they are back on - had contact but late afternoon as there were not available for meet today until after 4pm which was too late for me as I was passing the area approx 2.30/3.00pm

Maybe next time

They said they work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Tomorrow maybe?

Looks like vfm. How far are they from the station?

Train station? The nearest train station is Denham, it's about 2 miles away.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 06:55:00 pm by a10 »

password02

Cannot do tomorrow as I have a 3some in London - maybe in a few weeks

a10

Cannot do tomorrow as I have a 3some in London - maybe in a few weeks

Well P, share and share alike me old fruit!  :cool:

Offline scooby73

Like the look of HollyAnn.
Don't suppose you have a face pic from the gallery by any chance pls?  ;)

a10

I do, but I use iPhone/ipad to go on here and I have no idea how to attach images! She's no minger, that's for sure 6/7 out of 10? You'd be happy if she came up to you in a club sort of thing.

Offline scooby73

I don't use apple so not sure but i use this to upload pics online for free External Link/Members Only

Offline rubric

Emily used to go as 'Emily Lane' in reading and I've reviewed her here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27973.0

and she was also reviewed here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23636.0

She was relatively good - though IMO she tends to get jaded whenever she has been working for a few months.

Offline Stiltskin

Is this the Emily you saw? External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's in Basingstoke now and I'm thinking about booking her. Her body looks very nice, just the right hip/tit ratio for me.

bennyboy75

I saw HollyAnn 20 a few weeks ago in her home town near Elgin.

1.5 Hour appointment was confirmed for 6pm and I telephoned at 5.55pm to ask for address. I was asked if I could wait 15 minutes as she had to have a shower and I was fine with this.

6.15 came and went , and I texted about 6.30 but no reply, waited and waited getting more and more pissed off and eventually got a text at 6.45 to say she was ready.

Went to the flat and was shown into the bedroom and was offered a drink so I requested a glass of water, she disappeared for about 5 minutes and came back with the water, and then disappeared again.

She was away for about 15 minutes (which felt like and hour) and I was just standing there in the bedroom wondering what the hell was going on.

She was a lovely attractive lassie and very down to earth, and the service was very enthusiastic but her time keeping is abysmal.....lol

I would go back though as she is worth the wait.