Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria69111 - In Leicester till Sunday - Best punt of the year  (Read 9250 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5783895) (25 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captainhowdy666

I say god damn.
Who said all rom girls are bad?
Now that was a fuck and a half.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet in Leicester town centre right behind tgif
Parked over at craven st as it’s free for an hour and a five minute walk
Excellent flat, great comms and given number to buzz when at door 
Really nice pad, spotless.
Opens door to just what I like, a fake stunner.
Banging body, rock solid fake tits, pumped but not silly lips, tattoos and wearing excellent outfit.
FIT AS FUCK.
£70 for 30 mins-ow, ro, ass eating , doggy and cowgirl

Best punt in absolute ages.
She was well up for it, straight into grinding on my cock and face in a lovely little thong showing off her perfect ass and tiny little body.
A bit of light kissing and me rubbing her clit, first over then under her panties, not allowed to insert fingers.
Switch to me standing in front of mirror while she gives me a great but covered BJ, not using her hands just going full pelt and sucking the life out of me.
Her turn , flip her onto bed and lick the life out of her clit then onto fucking her doggy style then cowgirl where she rode the life out of me.
Room was super warm so we built up a nice sweat by the end of the energetic session, she fakes it really well and she made all the right moans as a opposed to the usual moaning girls give.
She was quite wet but still decided to liven it up with a handful of lube, finished inside her.
Stuck around for a good convo after about tattoos and the like.
She’s a real good laugh, strong English and very chatty.
Quite surreal having a chat with her whilst she’s stood with her shaven pussy out just parading her gym fit body around the apartment.
She reminds me much of the amazing Giulia who’s body was the greatest thing ever, this one is very similar but her tits are rock solid.
Solid 8 out of ten very positive attitude, hot woman in a really nice apartment.
Makes you glad you punt again after the recent shitshows in leicester.

She’s only about till Sunday so fill your boots.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 04:19:32 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
Glad you had fun matey reads really well thanks

I’ll change your title to best “punt” as I doubt she gave you a “pint” or nipped up the waggon n horses with you after  :lol:

Online badsin

Offline Charliehutton

Nice one, Captain. I'm only disappointed I'll have to wait until her next visit, because she sounds a must-see. :hi:

Offline gbyld87

Consistently excellent intercourse.  I could just sit and watch that body all day.

On another note - the Thai girl I saw earlier today (External Link/Members Only) would i think be right up your alley, Charlie.  She's off to Brum on Sunday she tells me, but i've never had quite a booking like it in terms of sheer eroticism.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 08:32:19 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline Charliehutton

On another note - the Thai girl I saw earlier today (External Link/Members Only) would i think be right up your alley, Charlie.  She's off to Brum on Sunday she tells me, but i've never had quite a booking like it in terms of sheer eroticism.

I'm much obliged to you, gb. I like the look of her profile, but there's been some speculation that she might be the apparently super-slim mysterious girl Kiki. I'm hoping she might be a touch meaty for your taste, erotic or not :D

Offline gbyld87

I'm much obliged to you, gb. I like the look of her profile, but there's been some speculation that she might be the apparently super-slim mysterious girl Kiki. I'm hoping she might be a touch meaty for your taste, erotic or not :D

I visited her today, and I'm pretty certain she wasn't Kiki based on the description on here.  Still slim and lithe, mind.

Offline webpunter

Quality reporting

Opens door to just what I like, a fake stunner.
Banging body, rock solid fake tits, pumped but not silly lips, tattoos and wearing excellent outfit.
FIT AS FUCK.

What a stunner  :yahoo:

She’s only about till Sunday so fill your boots.

Any idea where she is going next ?
Reviews on here suggest her manor is the east mids  :dash:
If only she would head to the south east / londinium 🤞

Considered courteous to add a couple of pics
Lurve the muscle definition

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline gbyld87

Quality reporting

What a stunner  :yahoo:

Any idea where she is going next ?
Reviews on here suggest her manor is the east mids  :dash:
If only she would head to the south east / londinium 🤞

Considered courteous to add a couple of pics
Lurve the muscle definition

I can find out today for you if you like.  From what i recall, she's usually around the midlands rather than further south for various reasons.  Bradford, leeds, sheffield, nottingham, leicester kinda places. 

Offline sanjman

Consistently excellent intercourse.  I could just sit and watch that body all day.

£70 for 30 mins, GFE, OWO and FK.  But wants £20 extra for CIM.  I wouldn’t want to pay the extra for CIM but something I usually want if offered.  She still worth a visit, from a GFE perfective?

Offline gbyld87

£70 for 30 mins, GFE, OWO and FK.  But wants £20 extra for CIM.  I wouldn’t want to pay the extra for CIM but something I usually want if offered.  She still worth a visit, from a GFE perfective?

If you like kissing and proper GFE I'd say definitely... She was incredibly tactile and personal, if you see what I mean.  Could almost forget you were paying for it.

I'll try to do a review later, but she's off to Brum on Sunday I think so I wouldn't hang about if you're planning a visit.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 07:41:24 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline gbyld87

I can find out today for you if you like.  From what i recall, she's usually around the midlands rather than further south for various reasons.  Bradford, leeds, sheffield, nottingham, leicester kinda places.

So, Sheffield next then maybe Nottingham.

Offline KerachiDope

Beat punt of the year? Wot about the next 11 months of 2022? Lol
Thanks for the review.

Offline gbyld87

Thanks for the review.

Maybe he meant a rolling 12 months  :lol:

Offline Captainhowdy666

Thanks for the review.
finally someone gets my sense of humour lol.

Offline EvilS

Is that arse pic real. Damn I wish I'd seen her when I was out of options on Saturday.
She's gone straight to the top of my Hotlist. Phenomenal

Offline Mansfieldman

• Temp ban until
    28/05/24 @ 20:36
  • Reviews: 69
So nice to hear such a positive Review and the fact that she is still £70 is amazing.
Some girls are charging £100 for half hour and no where near as fit at this little gem.

Offline webpunter

Phenomenmenomenomal

Is that arse pic real. Damn I wish I'd seen her when I was out of options on Saturday.
She's gone straight to the top of my Hotlist. Phenomenal

I would suggest that the arse pic is real
I texted her to ask if she ventures to the south east / londinium
A prompt nice reply  :thumbsup:
With a no  :dash:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 386
I’d see this one again, I though she was very fit, been a while so would be nice to get my grubby hands all over her again.
Wouldn’t pay the extra for kissing if I remember correctly it wasn’t worth the £20
Let’s hope she back in Notts soon

Online tightfoot69

I have seen her twice. Mainly because of how she looks. Eating her ass is fantastic.

I might see her for a third time but no real kissing or CIM might stop me.

Offline CJames01

She is stunning and very sexy.

The lack of real, proper kissing is the only let down. I agree with ILO, I wouldn't pay extra for it again.

But if I get the chance would definitely go back. Her sucking your dick with that ass in the air is truly a sight to behold.

Offline EvilS

Gonna be having a go on this one on Friday, cant bloody wait.