Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wales inundated with fake profiles  (Read 685 times)

Offline extraa

What on earth happened?

I know there always used to be some dodgy/fake profiles on AW but just done a quick search of Wales and it now seems to be that over half the results are fake/scam profiles

External Link/Members Only

I could go on but it'd take me all day - these being just from the first page. I always knew Wales wasn't the best to punt but wow it's gone terrible  :cry: I definitely don't remember this many bad profiles before.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 06:51:10 pm by extraa »

hemp2save

How it works bud, there is normally one or two girls behind all of these profiles, I went to one hotel in Cardiff, then I got the message 'Sorry I cannot see you, my client has extended the booking, would you like to see my friend instead? She is very nice', I said OK, (no profile for the friend by the way) she sent me the room number, friend was OK, but then I found out the friend had the phone of the person I wanted to see, along with 5 other bastard phones which I'm guessing are the other fake profiles!! You get one girl trying to 'corner the market' and increase their chances of getting punters, pisses me right off, I've walked out of a few Hotels due to being conned, if they are hot I stay  :angry:

hemp2save

One of the best punts in Wales

She must have had about 10 orgasms in 30 mins with me, she cums VERY easy
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 07:28:35 pm by hemp2save »