Author Topic: PolishSara - Coventry  (Read 3069 times)


78 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5646009) (69 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline coachman

External Link/Members Only

Booking:
This lass has been on my radar for a while. Tours around the UK and usually comes to Coventry. So when the opportunity arose a few weeks ago, I  just had to book. Agreed 30 mins for  £80 making it clear I wanted DFK and GFE. All done via SMS without any drama. She was very busy so was only available next day. Fine by me considering she may not come back for a while.

Location:
Well known apartment block in student area of Coventry. Parking was ok but I may have taken a designated spot. Hard to tell in the dark!

Girl:
blonde, slim with huge bolt ons that were well done and not out of proportion. She was very proud of them. Around 5ft 7 and way taller than me in heals! Her pics have been airbrushed so bare that in mind. Facially attractive - think Phoebe from Friends.

Punt:
Arrived at her place and magic door opened. Very tall and smiling lady greeted me with a hug and taken to her room. Paperwork out of the way, I asked to shower. I didn't want any excuses about cleanliness to be an excuse to refuse service.

Out the shower, we embraced and started light fk. Quite receptive but this was by no means dfk. It was pleasant enough but not the tongue wrestling that I was hoping for.

Anyway, she asked if I wanted a standing owo or on bed. Opted for standing. Very nice and sloppy. Wasn't even given an option of covered which was fine with me.

We proceeded with 69, doggy, cowgirl, missionary then a handjob to finish. slim in all the right places, could feel her hips which was a massive turn on.

I must admit, I had a pre-punt wank as I thought I wouldn't last with a lass like this. But in hindsight, I couldn't finish and need her to wank me off. Not a problem. Maybe a morning wank and evening punt is best.  :wacko:

A nice punt with services provided without drama and with a smile. It was gfe but vanilla and the dfk was more lfk. Apart from that happy and can now tick the box :)

Offline InMefan

Nice review, she looks very nice in her pics I've always been tempted to see her but the lack of DFK mentioned on reviews make me feel like I wouldn't enjoy her that much.

Offline Monk277

Nice review, she looks very nice in her pics I've always been tempted to see her but the lack of DFK mentioned on reviews make me feel like I wouldn't enjoy her that much.

It was very much DFK for me. I wanted to go back for seconds but didn't get around to it before she moved on to Manchester, however it looks like that didn't work out, as she is in the centre of Brum now instead.