Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Reading  (Read 2241 times)

147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]
102 review(s) for Gorgeous Vicky  (98 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Imperia

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 mins.

Will keep this one relatively short as Vicky is well reviewed.

Initially planned to meet in Early December but GV cancelled at the last minute. She offered a £20 discount if I decided to rebook for her next visit to Reading which was in late December. I was available on one of her dates, so I contacted her a few days before. Location was an apartment in the centre, very easy to get in, directions were very clear.

Found Vicky to be very attractive, pretty face, and a lovely gym-fit body. All services were provided with great enthusiasm including DFK, OWO, deepthroat, rimming (on her) and RO. Pounded her in cowgirl and doggy and them attempted to come via handjob whilst DFKing, but it wouldn’t happen. Spent just over 30 minutes if I recall correctly.

Vicky is an attractive, pleasant SP who delivers with great enthusiasm. However at £100 for 30 mins I would have to think about going back as it is a bit much given no anal of any kind, rimming on me or CIM. At £80 there would be no hesitation. However I can see why people are willing to pay this amount, as you’re guaranteed a good, raunchy service with an attractive blonde.

Overall rating - Excellent service from Vicky, price is the only thing holding me back from definitely seeing her again, but I’ll still consider it.
8/10