Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica - Massage central Derby  (Read 2962 times)

Offline Knobrot

For all punters in the East Mids.

External Link/Members Only

I saw Jess back in March (spent sometime working in Derby, so had a nose round so to speak).

I didn't have much time so only had 30 minutes.  This cost me £30.00p although she was fully naked.  From memory you can fondle her ( .) ( .) but nothing else.  Decent massage with HE.

She is no miss world, but pleasant and chatty and even made me a coffee.  She is married and massages you in the front room of the house whilst hubby is at work.  Hubby is aware of this.  Surroundings are ok (been in a lot worse).  The house is near the railway station in the centre of Derby, plenty of parking in nearby side streets, although her drive is avialable if the family car is not there.

Whilst being massaged, she did mention that for £60.00p you get the full hour, her being naked and a 'happy start' and a 'happy ending'.

I might take her up on this as I'm due to be spending a few weeks again in Derby over the next couple of months.

Hope this helps.

KR

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
cheers for the FB on Jessica. you should have posted it the Reviews section, rather than seeking info section. I will alert the mods.

Also, neither your report or her advert give any description/ethnicity, etc. of Jessica. Could you please enlighten us more?

Offline Knobrot

Apologies CT, still finding my way around the forum.

Jessica, is Englsih, White and stands at around 5'2" probably early 30's and a size 12 maybe 14.

Nice natural ( .) ( .) but I like I said no miss world but pleasant and chatty and I certainly felt relaxed, and will personally go back and experience the 'happy start'.

I wish more girls would offer both a HS & HE...!!!! :P

KR

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
No need for apology, that's fine, as we were all newbies at one point. Thanks for the update. When compared to the West Mids section, we are sooo far behind in terms of these type of feedbacks.

Good to see a positive one posted in the East Mids section.

Offline nullenvoyd

Does she have a shower available?

Offline Knobrot

Does she have a shower available?

Sorry cant answer that one, give her a quick call.

KR