Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya E12  (Read 507 times)

Offline bedhedred

The entire house is a knocking shop.

External Link/Members Only
Another review of her:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=333214.0

Looks per the photos. Short. Smelt nice. Decent English and quite friendly, not cold. The music on her device sounded almost middle Eastern.

She curtailed the foreplay after a couple of minutes.⏩ 69 was good, but she seemed a little too keen to reduce the time. ⏩ Her "no hands" OW blowjob was reasonable and she did not turn it into a wank. 👍I was enjoying that a lot but unfortunately she discontinued. 🙄
She kept quiet during the shag and didn't make any fuss or difficulty. She wasn't that tight and she was quite lubed but she took my cock shallow and deep without trying to hold the condom. 👍 I groped and ran my hands up and down her curves. I got on top of her and got balls deep in mish. She stayed quiet and I managed to blow. 💦💦💦

Neutral for the short duration 15 minutes. 🤔 Would have been positive if she had spun out the experience to 25 minutes total. 60 dollars. Worth a visit if you like her pictures, and can slow her down a bit.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 09:21:46 am by bedhedred »

Offline tp69

Bedhedred - leaving no stone unturned, I mean, working girl untouched  :lol:

Appreciate your work sir.