Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy of Leicester  (Read 6660 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

1hr Incall for £120, during midweek.

Flat / Area Location / Venue

Safe discreet location, approx 5 mins. drive out of town on the A50. She has now moved to outskirts of Leicester, approx 15 mins. drive from town, in the LE9 area (stated in her profile).

This was my 3rd Visit to Mandy.

Contact
Profile usually provides a contact number, if not a PM would need to be sent via AW.

Comms was by text only, with replies promptly received. I had no need to speak to her as I had already seen her before. All services I required had previously been provided, but to avoid any misunderstanding, these were re-confirmed for this visit.

I was met by Mandy at the front door, dressed in sexy bra and knickers only, and was led upstairs to the bedroom, which was fairly neat and tidy. As usual, I prefer to be led up the stairs, thereby giving me a great view from behind of what I was about to delve into (yes, I’m a perv at heart, so stroked her arse!!)  :D

Mandy is facially attractive, recently turned 20yrs (profile still shows 19 yrs), size 10 per her profile (I am not very good with sizes, but there are enough photos of her in public gallery and private gallery (£1 access fee) (including face pics) to provide you with an indication of her size / body.

She has a great rack (34D), peachy arse and great thighs/legs.

Had a quick chat, gave her the bottle of White Wine I had brought for her (yes, call me fluffy  :cool:), before I undressed and got down to action. Started with OWO on me, DFK and fingering her, followed by Rev O and fingering on her. Skipped 69, as I was getting excited and got her to ride me in Reverse cowgirl. She made it more exciting and gave a great a sensational feeling by inserting a vibrating dildo in her arse at the same time!!! This got me to cum faster.

Took a break, had a drink and chatted for a few minutes, before starting on round 2. 69 and fingering at the same time was followed by more OWO on me.  A short drinks break, followed by OWO and I managed to cum second time. I usually prefer a 2hr booking which enables to me to cum twice at a leisurely pace, without being time-rushed, so it was a bonus for me to cum a second time within the 1hr appt. I smiled to myself, as I can’t always manage this. We had just gone over the 1hr mark and Mandy had not mentioned anything about my time being over (Plus Point)  :thumbsup:.

Mandy’s service also includes Rimming, which I took advantage of on a previous visit (I was not charged for this, but her profile mentions a small fee for rimming), anal (discretionary), at no cost if booking is for 1.5hrs or more and CIM (discretionary) for a small additional fee (I did not opt for either of these).

Overall, had a great time with Mandy. She was friendly and chatty, I received all the services I had set out for. Being my 3rd visit, I knew I would not be disappointed. As usual, I always recommend that you double-check services you require, as this then avoids any misunderstanding with the WG and it should also lead to a great time being had by all.

I paid her at the end of my allotted time, as she knew me well by now, being my 3rd visit. However, YMMV.

Overall Verdict
I enjoyed my time with her and would happily repeat my session especially the DP with the dildo  :cool:

I would recommend seeing Mandy.

Positives
As per all above. Rare to find a young English Girl, who provides Toys, CIM, Rimming and Anal services in the East Midlands (as
well as the DFK and OWO, which goes without saying).
She recently ran a £100ph special offer, if booked in advance.

Negatives
She works restricted hours during midweek.
Evenings and late nights are difficult to arrange unless booked in advance (counts me out).
Also, she does not work at weekends.
Moving to outskirts of Leicester (LE9) may not be ideal for those who rely on public transport.

Other Points:
According to her profile, Mandy provides a Duo session (including a lesbian show) with 2 other girls (£200ph, according to her profile). I briefly discussed this during our drinks break, but did not take it any further as my punting funds are restricted.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 03:22:23 am by CoolTiger »

Toby

Thanks for the review CT. She's on my hotlist, so that's just bumped her up.  :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the review CT. She's on my hotlist, so that's just bumped her up.  :drinks:

I had already recommended her in various threads, and this lead to loads of PMs to me enquiring various aspects of her services, so dusted out my FR notes and filed my first feedback in over 8 months.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 09:27:36 am by CoolTiger »

Offline _Bender_

CT, I see she has anal on her likes list, have you ever tried this with her?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
CT, I see she has anal on her likes list, have you ever tried this with her?

No, generally anal is not on my favourites list, but could try it if booking was longer and I am still able to perform anally(?).

I haven't tried it with Mandy yet. When I chatted to her about it, she mentioned that she could easily accomodate me if I wanted to go ahead with it, given my size, as I am not blessed in that department  :(. I may give it a try if I were to book her for 2hrs, as this would then not be rushed. Also, there would be no extra cost for Anal in a 2hr booking.

Being discretionary may not be ideal for those who require it to be a deal-breaker, so it may be worthwhile asking her prior to making a booking.

Offline _Bender_

Hi CT,

Nice one, thanks for the info  :drinks:

Might just give her a call.

Offline SX225

I've met Mandy. An average punt. Was late due to a bullshit reason. Constantly talked about her boyfriend which somewhat spoils the GFE. A size 10? Maybe once. Probably size 14. She even described the diet she was on to me...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I've met Mandy. An average punt. Was late due to a bullshit reason. Constantly talked about her boyfriend which somewhat spoils the GFE. A size 10? Maybe once. Probably size 14. She even described the diet she was on to me...

Thanks for the alternative view. When did you meet Mandy? I assume it was an outcall? Would you care to elaborate more?

My meets have been between March and May this year.

During my meets, we have chatted mainly about punting or other topics that I may have brought up, but I never enquire about any personal info nor did she openly discuss her boyfriend with me. As already mentioned in my feedback, I am not very good with sizes, but I know a good, decent body when I see one, and Mandy was definitely that. I stand by what I have written above. At worse, if her profile claims to be a size 10, then even allowing for a biased view, I could put her as a size 12, but not 14.

Perhaps others who have recently seen her may end up posting, giving us all a balanced view.

MidlandsPunter

I can vouch for this review, I have also seen Mandy, several times.

I received a very good service, all services delivered with expertise.

Never any mention of a boyfriend and definitely not a size 14!

Was Incall so cannot comment on how good she is with time keeping for outcalls, all I no is she isn't a clock watcher.

Offline SX225

On reflection maybe I was a bit harsh. She had nice tits/nipples. She had a good orgasm or is a good actor. Definitely a size 14. Perhaps she's been visiting the the cake shop too much recently.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
On reflection maybe I was a bit harsh. She had nice tits/nipples. She had a good orgasm or is a good actor. Definitely a size 14. Perhaps she's been visiting the the cake shop too much recently.

Thanks for the update. You didn't mention when you'd seen her.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She has a great rack (34D), peachy arse and great thighs/legs.

At least we agree on something   :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Online j122

If that's the result of the local cake shop then I think she should share the address with other girls!  :wacko:

Offline SX225

CT. You're not that boyfriend she talked so much about are you? How'd you know the photo is recent? Possibly taken some time ago or maybe that diet she mentioned worked....Saw her around 2 months ago. Still, nice tits.

yorkshire123

It's been bugging me, so asked her for a picture........

Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Very nice CT very nice indeed, Never punted in Leicester but if she's classed as a fat bird then I'm on my way. :cool:
Thanks for the review by the way  :hi:

Offline Taggart

How can that be a size 14?  I'd say 10/12 at most, a very nice figure.
I wouldn't kick her out of bed !!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
CT. You're not that boyfriend she talked so much about are you? How'd you know the photo is recent? Possibly taken some time ago or maybe that diet she mentioned worked....Saw her around 2 months ago. Still, nice tits.

Indeed, I am.  :D. :D :D

Work had dried out since your comment, so I thought I better pimp her out more, cos she and myself need more cake money  :D

Seriously, being a regular poster on here, to the extent that a lot of members on here PM me regularly and follow my recommendations, I felt that I  had to take this further, as you were questioning my report.

Photo is a selfie that I asked for today, but hey, you are right, it could have been taken months ago, when she was a lot lighter. As already mentioned, I am not very good at sizes, so have thought of an idea..... At my next meet with her, I shall insist on checking out her dress sizes. Would you want me in that photo as well, with a copy of that day's The Times?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 10:56:34 pm by CoolTiger »

yorkshire123

At my next meet with her, I shall insist on checking out her dress sizes. Would you want me in that photo as well, with a copy of that day's The Times?

:lol:

Offline RedKettle

CT that is a better picture than on her profile and I am adding to my HL and happy to volunteer to make a close inspection of the dress size to save you the trouble.  No need to thank me. :D

Offline SX225

:lol:

The Times? The Sun will do for me.

Not sure I questioned your review just gave my own opinion.

We both agree that she is not a size 10 as advertised.

Want to ask her to change her AW profile to reflect this?

Offline Owwhatanight

I would say a very sexy 10-12 mmmmmmm very natural look

Online j122

Another good thing about the selfie is that she hasn't done the tacky hand on hip pose a lot of young girls do. Would've been a minus point there.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Let's settle for halfway.... how about the Daily Sport??  :D

Also, let's agree to disagree. Hopefully, more feedbacks and comments from other members who end up seeing her should give us all a clearer picture, no pun intended.

As for asking her to change her AW profile, I don't plan to contact her. I'm sure we have enough members here who can contact here and point out about her size, and asking her to change it.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Another good thing about the selfie is that she hasn't done the tacky hand on hip pose a lot of young girls do. Would've been a minus point there.

Yes, never thought of that, where they hand hides a few inches of the flab.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Let's settle for halfway.... how about the Daily Sport??  :D

Forgot to add... both of us posing in front of my BMW.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Haha... SX225, you're now famous!!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Can I have your Autograph please? :D

If she wasn't aware of this forum before, she is now! She has quoted SX225 and UKP in the new photos posted today, including wearing a size 10 dress and then posting the size of the dress in another picture, and asking SX225 to end the vendetta against her.

I'll get the popcorn out.

Now the million dollar question...... would you book her again??.... If you do, you can always ask her to wear that dress!!

I'll grab my coat!!

MidlandsPunter

I wasn't going to get involved in this post any further but needs must...

Mandy, what a legend  :lol:  :lol:

Brilliant haha! That is exactly the Mandy I no, a feisty minx! All I can say is good on you!  :thumbsup:

Online j122

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Don't you mean cake    :lol:

Yes, I think I'll treat myself...... being summer, I'll opt for a scone with cream and jam. Now, which one goes first, cream or Jam??

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

During my meets, we have chatted mainly about punting or other topics that I may have brought up, but I never enquire about any personal info nor did she openly discuss her boyfriend with me. As already mentioned in my feedback, I am not very good with sizes, but I know a good, decent body when I see one, and Mandy was definitely that. I stand by what I have written above. At worse, if her profile claims to be a size 10, then even allowing for a biased view, I could put her as a size 12, but not 14.

Perhaps others who have recently seen her may end up posting, giving us all a balanced view.

As she has proven to be a size 10, even my assumption that she may be a size 12 is incorrect.

For once, happy to be corrected on this one.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I wasn't going to get involved in this post any further but needs must...

Mandy, what a legend  :lol:  :lol:

Brilliant haha! That is exactly the Mandy I no, a feisty minx! All I can say is good on you!  :thumbsup:

To be honest, that's why I stopped posting reviews on here, as they are a matter of opinion to each punter, and I don't want to get bogged down in disagreeing/arguing, etc with other members, or my posting appearing to be defending a WG or being called a tout or a pimp (although happy to be called a fluffy).

I also wish to draw a line on this thread, otherwise I'll have to ask Mandy for a discount  :D

Offline SX225

Famous at last. Being mentioned on a prossie's AW profile. It makes me so proud. Obviously, there is now proof beyond reasonable doubt that Mandy is a size 10 no further comment is required. Hold on...what about that old clothing marketing technique, flattery sizing?

Toby

Famous at last. Being mentioned on a prossie's AW profile. It makes me so proud. Obviously, there is now proof beyond reasonable doubt that Mandy is a size 10 no further comment is required. Hold on...what about that old clothing marketing technique, flattery sizing?

Offline SX225

Ha, the horse isn't quite dead just yet...

I'm surprised at the amount of support for a prossie that -

Has poor time keeping skills. Some of us find it difficult to arrange punting time around civvie life. Being late back etc rouses suspicion. She was being paid £120ph but couldn't be bothered to be ready anywhere near on time.

Was asked to wear a specific outfit but couldn't be bothered. This was nothing unusual. Again, couldn't be arsed even though being paid £120 ph.

Was much larger than advertised. She advertises herself as a size 10 but is nowhere near. I have seen her naked. No amount of photos taken wearing a size 10 cheap market tat shirt will change this. Perhaps she should try on a real size 10, from a high end fashion house, and see if that fits?

Talks constantly about her BF Who wants to hear this if looking for a GFE?

There were positives about the meet -

Generally a a pleasant, friendly girl (maybe not to me again).

She is good at orgasms or pretending to have them.

Nice tits and nipples.

It wasn't a bad or great meet. Just average. Thought I'd raise my thoughts as a balance against the OP positive review.

Is it really a wise marketing move to mention my profile name and Ukpunt(ing) on her AW profile? Google it and it takes you straight to this thread. Potential punters may well put off by a prossie that is thought to have, by at least one ex customer,  poor time keeping skills, an inability to meet simple requests, is over talkative and lies about their size. So, as well as these issues she appears a bit dim also.

I have no vendetta against Mandy. I have had far worse punts. Unless someone replies with a good post, that deserves a response, I will make no further comment.

To celebrate I am going to have a cake also. Up in Yorkshire they have one called a Fat Rascal. If I can find one in the lovely East Midlands think Ill have one of those. It seems appropriate.

Offline Chezzie John

Just slashed out a £1 to look at her private gallery and I like the look of her she's fit as her face is showing. Another girl on my to do list.

MidlandsPunter

Obviously has a lot of support because other people no what you are saying is horse shit (excuse the pun)

I have also seen her naked, 4 times, so I'd say that is more accurate, I am also sure CT has seen her naked 3-4 times against your 'one' ... If there even is that one time that is.

Are you sure you only paid £120 for the hour as an outcall? Perhaps research her prices more accurately before giving that as a argument.

Also there is one non clothed selfie photo displayed, showing a clear slim body. Did you notice anything missing from those photos by any chance?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Obviously has a lot of support because other people no what you are saying is horse shit (excuse the pun)

I have also seen her naked, 4 times, so I'd say that is more accurate, I am also sure CT has seen her naked 3-4 times against your 'one' ... If there even is that one time that is.

Are you sure you only paid £120 for the hour as an outcall? Perhaps research her prices more accurately before giving that as a argument.

Also there is one non clothed selfie photo displayed, showing a clear slim body. Did you notice anything missing from those photos by any chance?

I would have said pun was intended  :D

Well spotted!! In fact there are 2 things missing from those photos.

SX225, would you care to email me or MidlandsPunter (preferably both) as to what is missing from those photos. Thanks.

I wanted to draw this matter to a close, but it won't go away. Hopefully more reviews should back up her stated size.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 11:52:18 am by CoolTiger »

MidlandsPunter

3 things actually if I remember rightly!

MidlandsPunter

I would have said pun was intended  :D

I wanted to draw this matter to a close, but it won't go away. Hopefully more reviews should back up her stated size.

Maybe slightly intended  :D , thought it was more suitable that dog shit.

I had hoped this was too, I also have better things to do than this but obviously some people do not.

Judging by SX225 previous contribution to the forum on other posts, it would appear he never has anything nice to say either, I'm guessing a kick is got out of slagging off WG's.

MidlandsPunter

I am hoping this is my final post on the matter!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Judging by SX225 previous contribution to the forum on other posts, it would appear he never has anything nice to say either, I'm guessing a kick is got out of slagging off WG's.

Now that I've had time to look at his posts, I would agree. I wonder what FB he gives them on AW?

Also, outcall with Mandy would have had to be via an AW Booking, so he had his chance to post a negative FB on her, but I can't seem to find any negative FBs in her last 100 FBs (no fluff intended).

This is the only post from last 2 months that I found against Mady:

Neutral    Member Not Active    05/05/2014 17:30    Seeking Services
     Was ok but Mandy is not my type and it wasn't what I expected

Disputed:    Unfair. He expected CIM and Bareback (services I clearly don't do)! Also even OWO was impossible due to his poor personal hygiene! Not my type either!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Her new pic leaves in no doubt what her figure looks like....

Johnnybravo1975

well that is a nice picture.

Is she worth a visit CT?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
well that is a nice picture.

Is she worth a visit CT?

Most definitely. Young English girls are rare in this area and Mandy and Brook89 have long been favourites of mine, having seen on them on numerous occassions.

Mandy was away for a while and has recently returned. She moved out of town, making it difficult to go out in the sticks, but her profile mentions of of an incall premises from end of this month.

Toby

Her new pic leaves in no doubt what her figure looks like....

Attractive lass. Bedroom looks a bit small though.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Attractive lass. Bedroom looks a bit small though.

Standing room only  :D

How will the unfit, middle-aged men cope with this?  :(

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just been to see Mandy again today. Great session with her.  :thumbsup:

Will post full details in this thread when I get round to it (in true CT style, don't know when), as I have already previously submitted this review on her. 

Offline MrMan1973

Mandy... Is she size 10 or size 14?
There's only one way to find out..

FIGHT!!!!!!

Online j122

Body looks good to me... It's the extras that dont