Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella party - near Marylebone  (Read 2728 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6115533) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5445674) (2 positive, 4 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4836656) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pbrown355

I have a thing about thin girls with big boobs. Gabriella is a thin girl with big boobs.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
Very good up to the point where I was outside. Obvious conveyor belt and I was kept waiting for 5-10 minutes. I wasn't ready to walk as I didn't have a plan B. I don't know how long I would have waited but I didn't have to find out as I was invited in.

The place
Decent street with 5 storey grand period buildings lining each side. Near Marylebone. Felt perfectly safe. Once inside the flat it was very basic, but a straightforward punting flat.

The girl
I accept YMMV but she's gorgeous. Slim, big tits for her size 5f 3/4 maybe. Very pretty. Wow.

The action
Paid £100 30mins
We both stripped, and while she played with my dick I fondled anything that moved as well as some things that didn't. Onto the bed. OWO and bent her body round, opened her legs so I could play with her.
After a while of this I decided it was time for sex. Condom on doggy first. FFS what a sight, amazing ass. Pumped away for a while including reaching round to play with her tits. Then wanted cowgirl. On she climbed. She had plenty of variation in her movement and all the while I was playing with har tits. Have you spotted a theme.
Then moved on to mish. I laid her sideways across the bed with her head and arms draped backwards off the edge which always feels very submissive to me. Some girls do this better than others, whatever that means. Anyway, Gabrielle seemed to pick up the submissive vibe I was after and laid there flat out in just the way I like. A few minutes like this, once again playing with her tits and just looking at her laid out body and finally came.
For me this was an amazing punt although I can see that this may peculiar to me.

She was very friendly throughout and nothing was rushed. She just did what I wanted at each stage, and did it all nicely. When she first stripped I thought her boobs must be enhanced because they were anatomically impossible but they didn't feel like it, and lots of examination revealed no scarring that I could see. Either way, I'd go back just to meet them again.

If I was in London I'd see her every day till my dick dropped off. I'd pay the ridiculous £50 for anal. I'd go in the morning and again in the evening.
I may now be exaggerating a little but I'm a big fan. That's not going to happen because I'm not in London.

That shouldn't stop any of you having a go as long as your tastes are the same as mine.
Enjoy

Offline pbrown355

I've just noticed that my claimed TOFTT has a multitude of reviews, more bad than good. I had looked her up beforehand and found no reviews. I don't know how I managed that. I'm now going to read them all to see whether the negatives are things that would have stopped me going, and if they were I'm going to be really glad I hadn't seen them.

Offline pbrown355

I'm back again. She's had 2 different profiles but I can only find 1neg, not 6. The positives are a bit like mine and the neg is a B & S.
Any thoughts on where the rest of the negs went?

Offline Goldfinch

I've just noticed that my claimed TOFTT has a multitude of reviews, more bad than good. I had looked her up beforehand and found no reviews. I don't know how I managed that. I'm now going to read them all to see whether the negatives are things that would have stopped me going, and if they were I'm going to be really glad I hadn't seen them.
It's always best to search by AW number in this case (6115533) and not the name.

I've removed the TOFTT from the title. :thumbsup:

Offline pbrown355

Thanks GF. I've searched both of her profile numbers now. I still haven't seen all the negs though

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks GF. I've searched both of her profile numbers now. I still haven't seen all the negs though
:thumbsup:

Offline lillythesavage

just click the Aw id above your review, plenty of red and grey.

Offline pbrown355

Thanks, just read them. Still going back if she's in London when I'm there next.

Offline LLPunting

She claims the chebs are real but they look a little fake in the photos, what did all your mauling conclude?

Offline pbrown355

Hard to believe (including for me) but my scientific appraisal was that they were real. If they are not then they were done by David Copperfield (the magician not the comedian).
I also think that the reason why mine is a pos and several others are negs is that I didn't want any of the extras she charges for. Her attitude was great for me.