Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Vicky - Nottingham  (Read 2278 times)

147 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5379072) (140 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
102 review(s) for Gorgeous Vicky  (98 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TrainGuy

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £150

Thanks to the Punt of the year thread I decided to book an hour with this one and I’m glad I did. Right up there with my best ever punts.

Location - City centre apartment, easy paid parking nearby, great place, nice room with shower on offer.

Girl - gorgeous, slim, beautiful lingerie set. As per her pics.

Action - straight into fantastic dfk, touching and grabbing that amazing body. Onto the bed for superb owo, spitting, deepthroating, eye contact, incredible energy. 1st pop over her tits.
A lay down, her legs wrapped around me, bit of chat, no idea what about, I was transfixed by how fit she was tbh so wasn’t paying attention!
Round 2 more amazing oral, 69 with her sweet wet pussy all over my face then fucking doggy and cowgirl. She puts 100% into it - honestly some of the best fucking ever. 2nd pop in the bag as she bounced like a woman possessed!
Another chill and chat before she initiated round 3 which was more owo and wanking. It was hard work but she got a 3rd pop out of me just before it was time to go.

It was faultless and fantastic. No surprises she has such a fan club. Getting to see her is probably very tricky as she gets booked up very quickly wherever she goes. She told me she hardly ever sees new people as she has enough regulars to keep her busy.
It was the first time for me, I even paid a deposit- never done that before. But now I’m sure I’ll be a regular whenever she’s touring nearby!

Into my top 3 punts ever.

Offline gbyld87

External Link/Members Only

1 hour - £150

Thanks to the Punt of the year thread I decided to book an hour with this one and I’m glad I did. Right up there with my best ever punts.

Location - City centre apartment, easy paid parking nearby, great place, nice room with shower on offer.

Girl - gorgeous, slim, beautiful lingerie set. As per her pics.

Action - straight into fantastic dfk, touching and grabbing that amazing body. Onto the bed for superb owo, spitting, deepthroating, eye contact, incredible energy. 1st pop over her tits.
A lay down, her legs wrapped around me, bit of chat, no idea what about, I was transfixed by how fit she was tbh so wasn’t paying attention!
Round 2 more amazing oral, 69 with her sweet wet pussy all over my face then fucking doggy and cowgirl. She puts 100% into it - honestly some of the best fucking ever. 2nd pop in the bag as she bounced like a woman possessed!
Another chill and chat before she initiated round 3 which was more owo and wanking. It was hard work but she got a 3rd pop out of me just before it was time to go.

It was faultless and fantastic. No surprises she has such a fan club. Getting to see her is probably very tricky as she gets booked up very quickly wherever she goes. She told me she hardly ever sees new people as she has enough regulars to keep her busy.
It was the first time for me, I even paid a deposit- never done that before. But now I’m sure I’ll be a regular whenever she’s touring nearby!

Into my top 3 punts ever.

Interesting about the deposit... I saw her for the first time when she visited Nottingham this year, but didn't get asked for one.  I also completely fucked up and parked over 15 minutes away, so was apallingly late.

I agree she's decent - really great personality.  I decided she reminded me of a cross between Gwen Stefani and Elliot's sister from Mr Robot.  Shame she doesn't visit more often really.

Offline tp69

Great review. Can't wait to meet her, reviews are top draw and she looks incredible.

Offline NickyBobby

I wasn’t asked for a deposit either, would be interesting to know what the criteria is for requiring that

Offline TrainGuy

I offered the deposit tbh. I don’t use aw booking system, so no feedback available, booked over a week in advance, first time with her and didn’t want to miss out.
With her superb feedback on here I figured it was worth it to secure the booking. £20 up front, £130 on the day so helped spread the cost a little too!

But don’t worry chaps I’m not stupid and won’t be getting into the habit of giving deposits in the future!

Offline tp69

I offered the deposit tbh. I don’t use aw booking system, so no feedback available, booked over a week in advance, first time with her and didn’t want to miss out.
With her superb feedback on here I figured it was worth it to secure the booking. £20 up front, £130 on the day so helped spread the cost a little too!

But don’t worry chaps I’m not stupid and won’t be getting into the habit of giving deposits in the future!

She's well reviewed, I'd pay it too. I tried to book a month in advance as I'm only in Reading once a month or so, and need the time to align, but she wasn't having it. I'll have to try on the day but will be gutted if she doesn't have the time slot available.

Offline CJames01

Glad you got to see her! Was pure coincidence she was up here the week after I posted in the Punt of the Year thread - reckon she'll be my punt of the year in next year's thread too!

She told me when I saw her last time she came up to Notts to meet some new people, and a bunch of her regulars followed her up here.

She's well reviewed, I'd pay it too. I tried to book a month in advance as I'm only in Reading once a month or so, and need the time to align, but she wasn't having it. I'll have to try on the day but will be gutted if she doesn't have the time slot available.

I was able to book a few days in advance when she was in Notts this time around. Last time she was here for the week I got to see her twice, and both times was because she had a cancellation so definitely worth checking on the day.

Offline tp69

Glad you got to see her! Was pure coincidence she was up here the week after I posted in the Punt of the Year thread - reckon she'll be my punt of the year in next year's thread too!

She told me when I saw her last time she came up to Notts to meet some new people, and a bunch of her regulars followed her up here.

I was able to book a few days in advance when she was in Notts this time around. Last time she was here for the week I got to see her twice, and both times was because she had a cancellation so definitely worth checking on the day.

Thanks. It's only a matter of time as I plan on persisting, she's top of the HL.

Offline Stongwee53

I saw her last week when she was in notts as my review.Top punt and top lady. Definetly worth seeing for the money when shes in the area. Didnt pay a deposit either but have all arranged through aw email and i have feedback so probably why