External Link/Members OnlyLength of booking£80 for 1hr naked massage with HE.
CommsBooked via WhatsApp. Did not enquire about types of massage or pricing during booking. She is based at a 2nd floor flat in N22. It is around 5 mins walk from Wood Green underground station.
LooksNo image of her on WhatsApp but I thought she was average looking with blonde coloured hair. She answered the door in a sport top and leggings. She is a short woman as highlighted by previous reviews.
ServiceAsked me to leave my shoes in the hallway and directed me into her living room where there is a massage table next to a flat screen TV.
Was offered £60 for 1hr massage but I asked if she offered naked massage and was told it was £80. Paid her for the naked massage, undressed and took a quick shower. She was fully naked during the massage with only her slippers being worn.
She started the massage by putting oil on my legs and asked whether I wanted strong or medium pressure, I opted for medium. She massaged my legs, bum, inner thighs with occasional brushing of my ass and balls. She continued on my back and arms using her hands and forearms.
Turned over and she massage my legs while brushing my balls. Moving towards my chest and giving a pleasing smile when we made eye contact. After this, she held my cock and provided a slow hand job until I came which was a little quicker than I hope for as this was my 1st massage in 2022. During this I was enjoying feeling her natural breasts and ass. I noticed that she had a tattoo above her right side of her shaven pussy. She wiped me down and I had another shower. Gave her a hug and left around 5mins before the hour.
If you are nearby, I would recommend her if you are after a mature lady that's provides a good massage with HE. I personally will not return as I did not find her facially attractive enough for repeat visits.