Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - touring - Stafford  (Read 3833 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Joball87

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Stopping over in this area to/from meetings is becoming a habit, I'm finding there is usually some acceptable options here more times than not. This one was a good one I thought albeit it sort of followed my "default" solo SP process so apologies if the review reads a bit similar to my others!

Location : It's the same terraced house I've found myself in several times, today it was the the other room I haven't been in before. Again like before someone else was in the other room although I'm fairly sure I knew who it was. No noise etc from other room / well orchestrated ingress/egress so i didn't mind. Seems like the house is used by many tourers with weekly changes I think.

When
: This week

Comms: Great. Another last minute job (for me anyway), texted a few hours before I knew I'd be in the town and had a response back confirmed within 30mins. Wasn't asked to confirm again but she texted me t-30mins to confirm I was still meeting up - and in fact as traffic was clearer I got there 15mins early. Asked to call, and was invited to come straight in early which suited me fine.

Price : £120 for 1hour

Description : Semi magic door, presented with a really good looking, young girl around mid height wearing a rather tight nurses outfit. Lovely smile, and was defo not a B&S - in fact I thought it might have been a B&S the right way as she was better looking than AW pics - but it was her. Was asked to wash hands in hot water, then invited to follow that awesome bum upstairs.

Services :  Kissing, touching up and lots of her nibbling me all over, "semi" rimming, OW, 69, RCG, Miss, Doggy, Prone, Spoons, Massage

Action : Usual paperwork exchange, no shower offered but I'd just had one. Bit of a CFNM to start with, I quickly stripped off and she teased my with her outfit on, sort of lapdance thing going on, then she stripped off and got me hard by straddling me as she stripped. Lots of kissing/nibbling (albeit mainly not on lips, more so ears/nipples/neck etc). An unusual sort of not quite rimming, with her tickling and licking all around perineum and then my sack but not a real rim around the hole - it was nice though. Sadly it was then a case of RO, but done very well. 69 followed, and my word she looked and tasted superb and was clearly enjoying it. Then into the sex positions, she is quite petite so slowish start but she then really got into it and was visually really aroused. I eventually popped, and having only been going for about 40mins I knew I wouldn't manage R2 so had a quite nice massage for 15mins or so and a little chat - she is very funny girl and great to chat to.

Pros: Personality, great looks, makes a major GFE effort and was really clean & fresh, really hot eye contact in those moments, seemed to have a general good attitude and good comms

Cons: OWO is always nice, as are Facials - both of which not on the list and not available on the day either

Overall a good bet if you want a solid more GFE / vanilla experience with a really cute young asian - it was my first experience not with a English or Polish girl and I enjoyed it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 01:51:41 pm by Joball87 »

Offline Nightingale

Thanks for the review. She’s very tempting.

Offline Digger1965

Good review, like you I have never had the pleasure of a Thai. Strange no OWO, but offers CIM, not sure how that works?.

Offline Punter S Thompson

Good review, like you I have never had the pleasure of a Thai. Strange no OWO, but offers CIM, not sure how that works?.
She does offer OWO.
She charges £10 extra for it.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Joball87

Good spot, wasnt aware of the extra for OWO and tbh a slight language barrier maybe was why it was not on offer. I wasn't massively fussed as I've had a "busy" week so far and there was a small hint of teeth so sometimes OW can be useful to keep the cock intact.

Good spot, wasnt aware of the extra for OWO and tbh a slight language barrier maybe was why it was not on offer. I wasn't massively fussed as I've had a "busy" week so far and there was a small hint of teeth so sometimes OW can be useful to keep the cock intact.
The first time I saw her she didn't mention it. When I saw her again she did say she would for an extra tenner.
Definitely worth it. She's one of my favourites and I've seen her more than any other WG.

Offline Joball87

Nice one ! Not surprised you've seen her a fair bit, I thought she was really good. Will defo see her again and go for the OWO option. Cheers.

Offline Joball87

External Link/Members Only

Have just found her VS profile - with some (accurate) pics and a short video - this confirms the £10 extra for OWO and another £10 for FK . Sorry for not adding it earlier, I found her from AW originally.

Have just found her VS profile - with some (accurate) pics and a short video - this confirms the £10 extra for OWO and another £10 for FK . Sorry for not adding it earlier, I found her from AW originally.
No problem mate.
I didn't know she was on VS either.
Nice find!

Offline GingerNuts

07425 019807
+447425019807

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 11:52:44 am by GingerNuts »

Offline Joball87

Cheers! The "nurse" outfit pic was the one I experienced - first time I've experienced VS pics = reality.

Offline Digger1965

I reckon this could be my first Thai by the look of her ...

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

That video is a good representation of her, albeit I thought she was smaller and more petite than the video suggests.
Seen her 3 times now she is another one that I would definately return to

I reckon this could be my first Thai by the look of her ...
Great place to start!
She offers a great service and is beautiful. Has had some work done though.

Offline Joball87

She was so good earlier in the week I've seen her again with the  £10 OWO add-on. Even better meeting, very very good - attentive and massively passionate, felt just like the real thing just like a GF.

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Joball87

Think she is back in leamington spa according to AW and here is VS link

« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 11:12:12 pm by Joball87 »

Offline GingerNuts

« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 11:28:13 pm by GingerNuts »