Author Topic: Babe Bella - Stevenage  (Read 2861 times)


15 review(s) for _BabeBella (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bloodymary

External Link/Members Only

I’ve had a great run of punts recently including Hayley XX, Classy Jenny and Simply Louise but this punt was right up there with the best I’ve had.   £210 for 90 mins which I extended to 2 hours for £270 mid punt

Jade works out of a nice flat on outskirts of Stevenage.   Dressed as a school girl, she was one of those rare girls who I thought looked better than her pics.   Very attractive mixed race girl with a pretty face and a great body.  Great arse and nice tits.

Had two hours of amazing oral, reverse oral, 69 and sex in various positions.   Very nice to chat to and probably the best DFK I’ve experienced.  Was a proper GFE experience and probably the most relaxed I’ve felt in a punt.

I’m not sure how I can top this punt really and can see a swift return happening.   Up there with my pints with Classy Jenny and Hayley XX as amongst the best punts I’ve ever had

Online justabj

know exactly what you are saying, she has become a regular of mine too ......

Offline Bornslippy

what is her body like guys? photos represent fairly toned and size 8ish. is this about right or are they old pics?

Offline Bloodymary

what is her body like guys? photos represent fairly toned and size 8ish. is this about right or are they old pics?

Yes toned and she’s slim.   I think she looks better than her pics


Offline Bornslippy


Offline unclepokey


Offline Bloodymary

I forgot to include in my review but Jade provides a first class rimming.   Really goes for it and quite a site watching her go to work

I will definitely be trying to get her to become a regular punt for me

Online The droff


Offline Bloodymary

She’ll provide it once you’ve contacted her through AW

Offline Sebstyles7

Always fancied a visit but as don't use AW for bookings I don't have the required 3 feedback comments!!!   :dash:

Offline Bornslippy

I do and she's working next week  :thumbsup:

Offline Bloodymary

I’ve got a repeat booked in for next week  :rolleyes:

Offline The sperminator


Offline Bloodymary

Loads of it as it’s a nice estate on outskirts of Stevenage

Offline Bloodymary

Had a repeat visit and had another great time

She’s definitely someone I’ll be seeing when I can as just one of the best punts I’ve had