Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacey nice summer ( in Devon)  (Read 2867 times)

Offline iPad3

Right then, I'm seeing a mate for a beer in a week or 2, had been thinking about a visit to Stacey and decided to kick off a night out with a bunk up.

Had a look at her profile to check out how to book and bugger me, she seems to have moved to Devon, I'm hoping she's away for a week or 2 and has changed the area shown on her profile to avoided people calling while she's away........anyone got any info?

sirlargerone

dont worry ipad she is having a break back home in Hungary, will be back 17th or 18th of month. Got to laugh about Devon, after our fun we were chatting and she remarked that the weather was still chilly in London, i replied that she should try Devon or Cornwall for warmer weather and some lovely beautifull sandy beaches :D

Offline iPad3

Perfect, so not only do I finally get to see her but she'll be nice and fresh after her hols.....cheers for the info :hi:

sirlargerone

excuse me young man, think you find there is a queue :D

ATMIV

Her profile has gone from my hotlist - shame I would have loved to punt her!

Offline anyfucker

i had a booking with her a few days back but she cancelled at short notice due to family problem, offered her mate ruthie? but i declined and then saw her profile had been altered & now taken down. first time a UKP positive has let me down but probably genuine problem as she does seem to have stopped  :(

sirlargerone

when i spoke to Stacy before she went back to Hungary she said that she would be back mid to end of July for a couple of weeks before taking a holiday in paradise for another couple of weeks. will try to find out if she intends to come back to work in London soon and when. I know she loves working in London and am sure she will return soon.

Offline punk

i hope so she is on my to do list.

sirlargerone

ok some good news about the gorgeous Stacy.   At the moment Stacy is back home in Hungary and is enjoying being home for a summer break. Soon she will be off to paradise for a few weeks to top up the tan. She has informed me that she will probably be back at begining of September but this is not definite so watch this space  ;) 

ATMIV

Thanks for taking the time to update us!

Offline Dazzag123

ok some good news about the gorgeous Stacy.   At the moment Stacy is back home in Hungary and is enjoying being home for a summer break. Soon she will be off to paradise for a few weeks to top up the tan. She has informed me that she will probably be back at begining of September but this is not definite so watch this space  ;)

Stacey back on aw not sure exactly when she's back working

sirlargerone

Good evening gentlemen, some good news on this wet horrible bank holiday Stacy is BACK :yahoo: :yahoo: :wacko:

Offline Dazzag123

Seems to have disappeared again

sirlargerone

Offline Dazzag123

Yes I see she's back, just waiting for the green light and phone number to appear.

charming_red

Anyone know when in October she plans to return?

sirlargerone

Stacy has had a few problems recently and has had to go back to Hungary. She has told me she will be back in October but as yet has no exact date when she will return. . As soon as she lets me know i will with her permission pass on this information.