Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liverpool L2 recommendations please  (Read 915 times)

Offline TrainGuy

Hi Northern squadron. After looking through your reviews and general discussion board I’m not seeing much that floats my boat so I’m after some advice.

I’m staying in Liverpool for work early Feb and I’m after some recommendations of your best SPs up there. Please make suggestions if you can.

These are my parameters…
Outcall will be best as I won’t have my car.
Under 45.
Offers PSE - deep throat, owo a must.
Ideally - facefucking, cim, swallow - into some rough stuff.

Should I avoid anyone in particular? Roms, Brazilians?

Also, is it worth putting a RB on AW do you get much joy with them around there?

Any help greatly appreciated and review(s) will follow any bookings.

:hi:

Offline GorillaWarfare

Liverpool is quite slim pickings, especially for PSE. If possible you might be best getting the train over to Manchester. A lot of the girls in Liverpool are in a particular apartment block on the Liverpool docks in L3, which should only be a short walk from wherever you're staying in L2 - I'd imagine a lot of them would do the outcall though if you prefer it.

People usually suggest Poppy but you have to be quite forward with her, she won't initiate. External Link/Members Only

Offline Al R

Don’t think Poppy is particularly into face fucking or rough stuff and although she was fine with cim she tended to spit not swallow.

Not seen her but annamae blue swallows according to reviews on here, and does outcalls, no idea about the other stuff but might be worth a message

External Link/Members Only

Offline TrainGuy

Thank you chaps.
Messages sent to both.
Still open to more recommendations… particularly of the more pse style ladies  ;)

Offline lewisjones23

Hi Northern squadron. After looking through your reviews and general discussion board I’m not seeing much that floats my boat so I’m after some advice.

I’m staying in Liverpool for work early Feb and I’m after some recommendations of your best SPs up there. Please make suggestions if you can.

These are my parameters…
Outcall will be best as I won’t have my car.
Under 45.
Offers PSE - deep throat, owo a must.
Ideally - facefucking, cim, swallow - into some rough stuff.

Should I avoid anyone in particular? Roms, Brazilians?

Also, is it worth putting a RB on AW do you get much joy with them around there?

Any help greatly appreciated and review(s) will follow any bookings.

:hi:

fairly expensive but but Scouse Sexy Rosie is good, i’ve reviewed her

Offline TrainGuy

fairly expensive but but Scouse Sexy Rosie is good, i’ve reviewed her

Cheers, hotlisted!

I’m in conversation with a few now but think Rosie is probably exactly what I’m looking for. Short walk to her incall place from where I am too.