Author Topic: Clea - Kidderminster  (Read 5736 times)


8 review(s) for Clea (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline WelshClipper

External Link/Members Only

Booking was very easy by AW message then by text. I booked half hour for £100. The booking took place last November.

Location is excellent, cannot fault a secluded cottage in deepest darkest Wyre Forest. Unless you are driving, give yourself time to walk up the road. Note: only a basin to wash in when I went, Clea mentioned she planned a shower installation.

Clea is a pretty, chatty girl probably more like early 40’s with a pleasant face and friendly personality. While her body frame is small, she has quite a bit of weight around her tummy area. I would put her at a size 14. Not a problem for me but may put others off who are expecting a size 10 as stated on her profile.

Started with a stand up blow job Clea removed her bodice to reveal ample tits. Plenty of kissing and fondling followed on, then on to the bed and oral on her. Clea is very clean with a pretty, tidy pussy. More oral on me followed, then on with the cap and sex in several positions. After, we chatted until my time was up.

In conclusion Clea is a damn good working girl, knows her stuff and delivers. The only disappointment is the weight thing. Either shed the weight OR change her profile, either would fix the issue for me.

Pros : Great OWO, Enthusiastic, Kissing,

Cons : In my view more like size 14

Would I go back : Only if her profile says she has dropped the pounds or future reviews indicate as such.

Offline shyboy1

I understand what you’re saying about her tummy, I think she did put a bit of weight on round the middle during first lockdown.
I’m just wondering about the size 10 thing, she’s pretty tiny in build so as a clothing size it may still be correct but the flip side of that is that you do tend to notice it more on her tiny frame.
As you say she’s still attractive and I’ve found her to be a great provider and her location is one of the nicest I’ve visited.
Thanks for the review, I’ll be venturing into the Forrest again soon.
SB

Offline WelshClipper

I agree with what you say. I just wanted to write sufficient for guys to know what to expect without rambling on too much.

A small frame can often mean that a wg with a few extra pounds can still be a size 10. As long as people know what to expect then thats fine.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 09:06:19 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline Diggingdeep

Thanks for review - I saw her about 4 years ago, same issue then no shower, but, good location and punt, I’ve tried to return but diaries never matched

Offline signy

I saw Clea a good few years back, and although there was no shower she had run a bath for me for when I arrived. Maybe if you make it clear that you are coming a distance or after a long day's work she will sort something out.

Offline Caratacus

Thanks for the review. I had been thinking of booking her but thought her photos were intentionally ‘evasive’ around the tummy area so did wonder if it was because she’s carrying a bit of weight there. You’ve cleared this up so thanks. I’d have been pretty annoyed to have turned up, bearing in mind that she’s not cheap, to find that she’s more like a size 14