Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza Superstar Hemel Tour. Positive very close to neutral!  (Read 1415 times)

25 review(s) for Eliza superstar (19 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jerzydudek21

First of all a massive thanks to all the contributors here!  The admins will see that I have indeed been skulking on here quite a bit.

Have been on a punt fest for the last 8/9 months and the info here has been invaluable.  So time to give back (I know I should have it sooner) with the first of 15 reviews and soon to hang up my punting phone.

External Link/Members Only

1 hour / £150 no extras.
This was a short notice call.  Was passing through Hemel and up popped Eliza’s availability.  Quick check on here.  Thumbs up from that perspective (thanks again gents) and phone call made.  No answer, followed up with a text, response was fairly swift 5 mins or so.
Sorted out services / outfit / price / location all on text. On my way to see her in around 3 hours.

Location. Magic roundabout flats.
Parking in shopping centre.  Flat super easy to find.  Short text to say I’m here for the final details, didn’t respond.  Gave it 5 mins made a call, no answer but text arrived with details within seconds.

Quick knock on the door, sneaked in and was knocked out. Stunning.  Designer heels, tan stockings, leather skirt white blouse.  Just as requested and all wrapped around a toned body and Brazilian arse.
Quick peck on the cheeks. Sorted the donation she left for a moment to stash and back in less than than a min. Those heels on the hard floor. Was getting super excited at that point.
No need to freshen up as had a shower and she was happy with that. 

Straight into it. Light French kissing, and strange use of tongue bit like a snake which was a little off putting but I launched mine in there and normal fk resumed.  She turns around and rubs her arse against my boner whilst I played with those largish enhanced breasts.
Off come hers and my clothes except for the stocking and heels which I prefer then she drops down onto decent OWO switching between  deep throat and attention to the tip, slow and sloppy 😁.  Around 5 mins of that then onto the bed whilst playing with each other and kissing.  She was a bit uncomfortable with fingers so focussed on the clit.  She had some bush not too much I was expecting a Brazilian.
Onto 69 which I stopped within 20 seconds.  Firstly she has a great ass but was slammed down hard on my face but worst of all there was a stench and I weren’t hanging around there for that. 

For a split second I wanted to end it there.  So moved it on to mish very quickly.  Now I think I’m normal size but it was only ok in there.  Quite a bit of pounding and she was happy to go deep and then onto her riding me which great view lots of pounding and slow / deep gyrating.
There was also a lot of dirty talk which once over the crassness was quite funny and got into it.  Then onto doggy with a lot more dirty talk.  Another 10 mins of pounding then shot in the bag.
Clean up, but of chit chat about Brazil then asked for round 2 to which she was a little surprised but went ahead with it fine.
Pretty much same routine again (except 69) with a lot more dirty talk then shot in the bag in pro bone. 
I had completely forgotten she states cim which I was a bit gutted about.  Quick clean up, decent bathroom, towels and off I went pretty much just over the hour.

So, overall positive as I liked the way she looked and dressed. She also delivered everything with enthusiasm and didn’t feel robotic.
The negatives was  the whiff and as mentioned not as tight as expected.
For that reason I wouldn’t go back.

Only my second review here.  But another 14 to come.

Hopefully I haven’t missed anything.