Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thanks and Goodbye, At Least For Now.  (Read 14997 times)

Offline smiths

I hope Head1 lets this thread stand but I wanted to thank all the many genuine punters I have met in person and had PM dealings with and others on UKP since I joined. Thanks to you all. :drinks: I have fallen for an amazing woman and decided to give it 100% and see what happens. No punting or fucking about behind her back. If it all goes to shit then I may be back, but I really hope I have found someone to spend my life with.

Thanks to Head1 and other admin and mods on UKP, :drinks: this site is THE site for punters, I wish everyone the very best. Its a funny old life that's for sure, I have spent my adult life fucking around but out of blue comes a woman who I love so much I cant cheat and more importantly don't want to cheat on her, for now anyway.

Offline dizietsmae

See ya Smiths, have a good one  :drinks:

Offline Justjim1987

Offline hendrix

Really pleased for you smiths, I hope it all works out for you!  :)

Thank you for all your help and support over the years, and for being an honest "online friend" especially when dealing with some of the fucking lunatics out there  :lol:

Cheers, and I hope to never see you on a punting forum again!  :drinks:  :cool:

Offline pythondan

Who said romance was dead? - hope it works out, that you live happily ever after and are never seen in these parts again  :)

Offline Thephoenix

A member for 11  years with that many contributions deserves a good send off.

Good luck! :drinks:

Offline Payyourwaymate

All the best. Hope it works out for you  :hi:.

Offline RedKettle

Well that is a shock.

All the best.

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
Good luck smiths  :drinks:
Hope it works out

Offline LLPunting

Just happen to be watching the recording of Anything Goes with Felicity Kendall and Robert Lindsay so Bon Voyage mate, really happy for you!

Enjoy your sailing into the sunset o7

What's your soundtrack?

Wishing you the best of love and luck, if she has a similarly minded sister I could do with spending much less time travelling around London for jollies.

Offline Bonker

Well done Smiths.
If you put as much effort into this relationship as you did into this site, it will be a great success.

Hope to not hear from you again.

Offline finn5555

Nice work son, and good luck  :drinks:

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline simon07

thanks for your contribution. Live long and prosper   :hi:

Offline Northerndave666

Congrats and the best of luck.

With the nicest intentions, I hoper to never see your name on this site ever again   :)

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Best of luck for the future smiths.   :drinks:

Offline Bebebelle

• Service Provider
I don’t know you but who doesn’t love a happy ending :dancegirl: I hope you and your lady live out a very happy future together. Good luck to you both  :rose:

Offline PLeisure

smiths - you total legend  :drinks:

You'll be missed - as will the wealth of knowledge you brought to the forum.
I'll never forget the longstanding off/ on 'relations' with Renata  :D

Offline Steve2

Good luck mate, hope it all works out for you  :drinks:

Offline webpunter

A decade on here
280 reviews
This must be a UKP record
Pukka posts along the way
Good luck when your new burd in casual conversation mentions previous relationships, coz they always do @ some point
Its in their nature
'Rentals' aren't good
A difficult one if they ask have you ever paid for sex
You could say a couple, not a couple of hundred  :D
Getting yourself outta the groove of suggesting bedroom stuff like there is a menu is v.important
Two final points:
  • keep your wallet well out of the way
  • don't go to get dressed after you;ve shot your load
:lol: :scare:
& good luck Sir  :hi:

Offline mr.bluesky

Good luck  :drinks: when's the wedding  :unknown: I hope we're all invited  :D

Offline stevedave

All the best smiths, good luck for the future  :thumbsup:

Offline JackSaint

Good luck smiths, doesn't mean you stop the reviews, right?  :D

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I hope Head1 lets this thread stand but I wanted to thank all the many genuine punters I have met in person and had PM dealings with and others on UKP since I joined. Thanks to you all. :drinks: I have fallen for an amazing woman and decided to give it 100% and see what happens. No punting or fucking about behind her back. If it all goes to shit then I may be back, but I really hope I have found someone to spend my life with.

Thanks to Head1 and other admin and mods on UKP, :drinks: this site is THE site for punters, I wish everyone the very best. Its a funny old life that's for sure, I have spent my adult life fucking around but out of blue comes a woman who I love so much I cant cheat and more importantly don't want to cheat on her, for now anyway.
Congratulations  :drinks:

Offline Richthescouser

I opened this thread expecting someone with about 2 reviews and 15 posts whinging about something in a passive-aggressive way. Was very pleasantly surprised. Well done and thanks for all the contributions!

Offline contentguy

Nice one Smiths, wishing you all the best   :)

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Thank you Smiths I had noticed your forum absences, and genuinely wondered so pleased all is very well.

I'll never forget your phone call in the aftermath of the armed robbery I experienced. You'd heard via a forum, and decided to phone me to make sure I was ok. Only time we've ever spoken. I also remember your tales flagging down passing motorist to make sure you got to your punt. Your posts have been very clear, to the point no messing.

You are a legend and in my opinion you made a difference. Now it's time for your happiness.

All the best  :thumbsup: to a great guy.

I'm actually emotional typing this.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 09:55:33 am by Strawberry »

Offline Stevelondon

Incredible contribution to this forum. Good luck to both of you.

Offline Moresomes

I have enjoyed reading your balanced and valuable contributions.
The best of luck to you both.  :thumbsup:

Offline Sedlmayer

All the best Smiths - I hope it goes well. It was nice talking to you (in the past). :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Wishing you all the best for the future :hi:
FB

Offline Doc Holliday

The cynics on here will be dismayed that romance is not dead :D

Best wishes  :drinks:

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Chazz

Thanks Smiths!
Wishing you the very best of British luck with your new lady.

Offline alabama1

Cheers mate for all your efforts over the years, much appreciated. Wishing you and yours a great life. See you soon  :D (joke) !

Offline ik8133

Good luck with your new relationship and I really hope it works out for you. I for one have benefited from your knowledgeable imput on  here and other forums, I thank you for that. Take care mate and all the best! 🍻

Offline Charlie Chalk

You’ll be missed on here, but best of luck you soppy sod!!  :D

Offline lillythesavage

Well, I know from chats on here and on other places this is what you have been seeking for some time. Not always successfully, happy it now seems to be successful.

Good luck for the future.   :drinks:

Offline jeanphillipe

A Legend in the UKP community. Tbh with the amount of chicks you have been with its probably became boring and routine. I can see oneself falling out with it after a while.

Offline anyfucker

congratulations Smiths and thanks for your many comments over the years.

Offline Murray Mint

I’ve always enjoyed your posting style, smiths. Not just the 11 years here, but all those earlier posts ‘elsewhere.’ Your exploits in the mid-noughties introduced me to some great parties in London, with some unforgettable experiences!

Good luck – you’ll be sorely missed.

Offline B4bcock

Smiths' punting is over, he's met a great lass
He's rolling in clover, she's really top class
We bid him farewell
And hope life will be swell
Now he's found his true love at last.

All the best, Smiths, and thanks for all your great posts and reviews.   :drinks:

Offline markballoon

Good luck.  Hope we never see you on here again ;)  Love is well better than paid sex.  :drinks:

Offline Foxtail17

All the best mate. Always enjoyed your contributions.

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Trotter671

All the very best to you and your missus Smiths, hope you have a great future together :hi: :kissgirl:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Good luck.  Hope we never see you on here again ;)  Love is well better than paid sex:drinks:
Ha ha, it's still paid for sex though isn't it  :rolleyes: Cynical bastard that I am  :cool:

Offline tynetunnel

What an amazing piece of news. Usually we are to leave this site by just logging out and no drama!

But this is deservedly different  :rose: Good luck Smiths, don’t ever come back!  :drinks: