Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah xoxo  (Read 1263 times)

hemp2save

She's disabled her profile now, but any of you guys had her?
At first she was offering Bareback buy the dozen and saying you could cum inside her!!!  Then she cleaned up her act after a while, I had her private gallery and downloaded the pics, just wondering if anyone has been with her

Offline HughJardon

She dropped off the scene around Feb/March didnt she

last intel was done by wholuvsubaby. I cant picture her for the life of me, but the name rings a bell and Ive probably seen her. What a slut I am  :(

Offline wholuvsubaby

Saw her on her last stint in Cardiff.

She was going home for the summer but intended being back in the Autumn. I do hope so  :wacko: :thumbsup:

Offline ampersand

Saw her on her last stint in Cardiff.

She was going home for the summer but intended being back in the Autumn. I do hope so  :wacko: :thumbsup:
Are we talking about the same Hannah here?

I think Hannah xoxo was the slim brunette girl who used to wear a black and white dress in her profile pic.  xx-Hannah-xx is the lovely blonde Hungarian who works from the flat near Ikea -bher profile says she is back in October.

Offline PuntingPete

Are we talking about the same Hannah here?

I think Hannah xoxo was the slim brunette girl who used to wear a black and white dress in her profile pic.  xx-Hannah-xx is the lovely blonde Hungarian who works from the flat near Ikea -bher profile says she is back in October.
That's what I though too but didn't post in case I was wrong. She wore a B&W striped dress which must have made her look like a zebra crossing when she was lying down.
She looked fit enough, worked from Whitchurch when she first appeared on the scene. I was put off by the bareback though, and even when she removed that from her likes, she still said she liked a good creampie, and I'm not talking about about the ones they sell in Greggs  :thumbsdown:

Offline ampersand

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think this is the Hannah to whom wholuvsubaby refers - she is VERY good.  I hope that when she returns in October she doesn't take the opportunity to raise her prices again - when she was charging £80 she was a real bargain - but even at £100 she is worth it.  Roll on October!!!

She is definitely not the girl in the black and white striped dress, who did offer BB on her profile at one stage.

hemp2save

It is the Black and White Zebra dress one  :wackogirl:

Offline wholuvsubaby

Oops

Seems as though i ave my Hanna's mixed up!

Now as it happens I have experience of both. Not sure where blackn white H has dissapeared to, she does drop off the scene every now n then.

IKea H gets my vote though