Author Topic: Sweetest Thai Cherry - Merry Hill - Dudley  (Read 3262 times)


21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6543080) (15 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chief_smasher

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Good comms by text, time agreed and on point.

Venue: apartment block by dreams merryhill.

Looks: She really didn’t float my boat at all. Photoshopped pics, petite I would say around 5”1. She is the girl in the pics but really didn’t look as good in person.

Services: Didn’t get this far as I walked.


Apologies only just got back on punting in the last few months so quite afew reviews to get through now that I have some time free.


Offline Chief_smasher



Offline Trotter671

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Good comms by text, time agreed and on point.

Venue: apartment block by dreams merryhill.

Looks: She really didn’t float my boat at all. Photoshopped pics, petite I would say around 5”1. She is the girl in the pics but really didn’t look as good in person.

Services: Didn’t get this far as I walked.


Apologies only just got back on punting in the last few months so quite afew reviews to get through now that I have some time free.

Well we all have different tastes and what floats our individual boats mate. I personally thought Cherry was FAF and better than the AW pics. At least you saved your punting tokens if you didn't fancy her.

Offline bonham

I wonder if she was  bait and switch who knows she is definitely over 5 foot 1 I'd say at least 5 foot 6  or maybe more. I went to see oriental Mary months ago after some great reviews when I got there it was a little fat older tart. I think we've all been there.with some of these Thai girls or maybe just not your type.
Sorry you had a waisted journey  hopefully you found a plan B
« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 09:56:43 pm by bonham »

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
With every new review of this wg it gets me thinking. But a possible b&s just adds more uncertainty.

Offline bonham

Thers a review coming from trotter671 this week

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Thers a review coming from trotter671 this week

That’s a positive as he already said as much.  It for those of us who are yet to visit could there be a b&s situation going on? We all know how the Thais tend to move around.

Offline bonham

Seems strange he seid she about 5 foot 1 the one i seen was definitely taller than that

Offline Chief_smasher

Well we all have different tastes and what floats our individual boats mate. I personally thought Cherry was FAF and better than the AW pics. At least you saved your punting tokens if you didn't fancy her.


Absolutely Trotter671 couldn’t agree more mate. Yeah unfortunately I didn’t find her attractive at all. Tokens were saved so not the end of the world.


Offline Chief_smasher

I wonder if she was  bait and switch who knows she is definitely over 5 foot 1 I'd say at least 5 foot 6  or maybe more. I went to see oriental Mary months ago after some great reviews when I got there it was a little fat older tart. I think we've all been there.with some of these Thai girls or maybe just not your type.
Sorry you had a waisted journey  hopefully you found a plan B

Unfortunately we have all been there with some Thais and no she didn’t do it for me at all. Opened the door in a short skirt, had small beauty sports on her body, face resemblanced the pics a little bit no where near as good looking in the flesh. She wasn’t very tall at all similar height to Anya I would say.

Offline Black_of_Night

Got a booking with Tatiana shortly.  Will review in the next couple of days.

Offline Hummingbird

I saw her 2 weeks ago as well. Definite negative. Will write one soon.