Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: and for my next punt  (Read 1223 times)

hemp2save

External Link/Members Only

I've asked her to show her PG but no response, I'm always drawn to this girl, something about her, I like her flat 'ish' ass and her look, anyone had this girl yet? OWO too, I find a lot of the Hungarian girls do OWO more than the rest, judging by the bedroom she looks like she is in the apartments down by Ikea/Asda where the other Polish girls were too but on the other side

vorian

Zero feedback seems odd, have you had any contact back from her at all.

hemp2save

Nowt, only asked if she would make visible her PG as I would subscribe for 24hrs if its a quid, looks like a good punt as I know that location, the bed covers give it away, deffo the Hungarian bunch, where Daphnie and Cara were, had the two of them

Offline HughJardon

Shes at Overstone Court but my sat nav kept taking me to dumballs road asking me to turn into a factory, really pissed off and dont know Cardiff that well either to negotiate directions well !!

hemp2save

Overstone court is on Dumballs Road bud, it's the gated apartment block, watch the parking as I had a ticket there inside the building, as you turn in and the police station is on the right, I think its Junctions on the left, there is an OAP residence on the left before you get to the gates

hemp2save

as you come into Dumballs road when the police station was on your right, keep following the road all the was down, keep an eye out for a garage called BAYSIDE GARAGE on your right, there is a junction directly opposite, go past that one Overstone Court will be the next LEFT, follow the road until you see the gated area, then park up and call her and she will give you a code, the building will be more likely the one on the far right hand corner of the complex

Offline HughJardon

Thanks, yeah youve jogged my memory well there and you explained it to a tee.  :timeout:

I paid this WG a visit a few months back as she was in Cardiff, same place looks like a modern Nelson
Mandela house, but without Del Boy, and Rodders-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

FYI shes back in Cardiff next week, but Ive had them bulbous tits already

Offline welsh_lad

I paid this WG a visit a few months back as she was in Cardiff, same place looks like a modern Nelson
Mandela house, but without Del Boy, and Rodders-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

FYI shes back in Cardiff next week, but Ive had them bulbous tits already

How was she? Tempted to see her when she's back in Cardiff

Offline HughJardon

I enjoyed it. i no its down to personal taste, but if arranged i think she will do most things on gfe menu. Profiles well stocked and theres a decent free vid to wet your appetite. Her pictures are constantly changing and upto date. enjoy and let us know how u get on