Author Topic: CRISTIANA DREAM - Well yes - Hatfield  (Read 3909 times)


37 review(s) for CRISTIANA DREAM (29 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline simon07

Just got over a cold and missed April who was around in Hatfield last week. Noted that at the usual Russian location in Hatfield we have Christiana.
External Link/Members Only
Usual arrangements via text for booking a slot.
I had 30 minutes for £80. I wondered after i knocked on the door and she was behind it, what would she be like? I was surprised, she looks just like her pics and age I think 39+.

It was a really good punt with kisses cuddles and her breasts as per pics are small. size 6-8 flat tummy. Lovely fresh pussy and she seemed to enjoy my going down on her. Oral was without though her grip cover most of my cock and she worked on the tip. On with a large condom, the tight ones i find uncomfortable and she did a number of positions with me. Her long white hair was smooth and looked good on her. Never been with a woman with that hair tone before.

Finished and had a cuddle till time was up. No rush out of the flat and good rapport smiles etc. So it’s a positive with me. I hope Kimmy will come back one day as will the gals in Glasgow iand Nottingham on profile leave. I hope the Russian crew will keep up this level of service.

Offline tp69

From her other reviews it sounds like she's 30 - would be a hell of a body for 39+ (it's a hell of a body for 30 tbh)

Onto the HL she goes

Offline Lewis

OP, did you mean to post this in the SE region, as Hatfield is in the East England region?

Offline simon07

Hi, you are right.
I got confused as the Russian Group discussion is located to SE. Can this be moved to EE please.
She is older than a 30 year old and she has class and a great body.



Offline Bornslippy

I'm tempted...although service won't be as full on as hot April. is her body as per (although photoshopped) photos because that will be the reason I would meet. looks cracking but don't want flabby

Offline simon07

Not at all flabby. Toned and slim as a hot 20 year old.

Offline Bornslippy

the view of that ass has done it. will visit today or tomorrow  :thumbsup:

Offline tp69

the view of that ass has done it. will visit today or tomorrow  :thumbsup:

 :D Not sure how it couldn't have, it's very easy on the eyes!

Offline Bornslippy

sometimes, with this Russian mob, the photos are 10+ years out of date and the goods are rather past their sell by date

Offline marion70


 I can confirm that pics are outdated but not by much.

 A lovely gal with a friendly attitude, hopefully she will swing to Chelmsford soon which is still quite a distance for me !!!

Offline tantric talents

She's a great girl and have seen her many times. Early 30s but looks younger.
Good attitude and never has rushed me.