Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know a reliable Polish girl in central London?  (Read 5623 times)

herbert

Got a thing for Polish girls, young, pretty brunettes are my ideal. But I'm not opposed to the occasional blonde.
Been let down by a lot of EE's in the past, (And my favourite has stopped working) so any girls you can recommend?

vorian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has a number of good reviews on UKP but she is blonde and not central London but I hear they have a modern invention called the Tube.

herbert

Cheers, onto the hot list with her.

Offline herbie007

Offline NightKid

... but I hear they have a modern invention called the Tube.

Don't be an arse, locations are usually specified for a reason.

@OP This External Link/Members Only has been rising to prominence recently and is in South Kensington ... not central Central but still Zone 1.

Rememo

Has a number of good reviews on UKP but she is blonde and not central London but I hear they have a modern invention called the Tube.

Smart arse :thumbsdown: why don't give tell him about an English girl as well :wacko:

vorian

Smart arse :thumbsdown: why don't give tell him about an English girl as well :wacko:

If you are going to comment on someone else's behalf, please ensure that firstly they didn't get the joke, which as you can see they did.

Cheers, onto the hot list with her.

And secondly please clarify your statement as it makes no sense.

Rememo

If you are going to comment on someone else's behalf, please ensure that firstly they didn't get the joke, which as you can see they did.

And secondly please clarify your statement as it makes no sense.

I will comment on what I like thanks ;) oh it was a joke :lol: :lol: :lol: my sides are hurting :D

vorian

I will comment on what I like thanks ;) oh it was a joke :lol: :lol: :lol: my sides are hurting :D

Fair enough,  perhaps you should properly read the OP next time as I really don't get your comments.

I do like people who get needlessly offended on other people's behalf,  I'm sure your future contribution to the forum will be immense.

Rememo

I was being sarcastic it's not funny, do you understand that? You seem to have to trouble ;) Oh well I'm sorry for not being as influential as you and I'll go and hideaway :cool: Apologies :P still being sarcastic in case you're confused :dash:

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

She was recommended to me on here.

If you want the one of the best British girls around try Dee

vorian

I was being sarcastic it's not funny, do you understand that? You seem to have to trouble ;) Oh well I'm sorry for not being as influential as you and I'll go and hideaway :cool: Apologies :P still being sarcastic in case you're confused :dash:

You're an odd one,  what was your previous name before you were banned then.

vorian

Vorian :lol:

So you won't say then, thats OK, looking back over your previous posts, I now have a very good idea.

Oh to late I see you have now been banned,  I'm sure you will be back.

domino131

Miss Selfish (Alice) is Polish and reasonably central, and definitely worth a visit.

Persie

Don't be an arse, locations are usually specified for a reason.

@OP This External Link/Members Only has been rising to prominence recently and is in South Kensington ... not central Central but still Zone 1.

This polish one is good - saw her last week

Offline CBPaul

Porsha has been discussed on here a few times,

Has given up touring at the moment, which is a bugger as I was all set to book her when she next visited this way.

Another blonde though - seen a good few Polish girls myself but only one brunette and she's no longer working,all the others have been blonde.

Tom5334

Porsha has been discussed on here a few times,

Has given up touring at the moment, which is a bugger as I was all set to book her when she next visited this way.

Another blonde though - seen a good few Polish girls myself but only one brunette and she's no longer working,all the others have been blonde.

Not that reliable today I'm afraid, cancelled me with an hour to go before my 2hour booking!!!

Offline shagbambi

Did you at least have a plan B?

Offline CBPaul

Not that reliable today I'm afraid, cancelled me with an hour to go before my 2hour booking!!!

Pity.
The way so many of them seem to go.

infoseeker

_CHLOE__
Used to be in Manchester saw her several times, quality punt for me.
Ticks all your boxes, in the doggy position she was a sight to behold the best ever in my punting experience, she also makes such sweet noises when being fucked.

One caveat, I have a tiny hunch it is not the same girl in London (long story) though I am going to find out for certain when I am next in London myself, also she is only £100/hour which is quite good value for London.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 04:50:40 am by infoseeker »

Offline bediscrete

_CHLOE__
Ticks all your boxes, in the doggy position she was a sight to behold the best ever in my punting experience, she also makes such sweet noises when being fucked.

One caveat, I have a tiny hunch it is not the same girl in London (long story) though I am going to find out for certain when I am next in London myself, also she is only £100/hour which is quite good value for London.
I'm interested in this group as I am often nearby. I've seen Natalie but she doesn't appear to be around at the moment. They seem to move around a bit - currently listed:
or External Link/Members Only,
or External Link/Members Only
and
External Link/Members Only or
as well as Chloe.

Any recommendations as you seem to have some knowledge?

Offline robbie54321

2 girls spring to mind

sweet Chantelle
I've just reviewed her, first class

haven't seen Lucia for about 2 years though! But all recent reviews are still very good. She was a top top girl with a incredible rack.
well worth £180

waxman

Offline akauya

Any Polish that does A?

As Herbie007 posted above Maggie21 is very good. She's back end of July

If you can't wait that long the only other Polish prossie I had anal with is Lily (mixed reviews but great with me)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31817.0

password02

_CHLOE__

She is doing duo in London with her friend at £150 which if true is VFM if it is the same girls?

What makes you think it may br a B&S?

waxman

If you can't wait that long the only other Polish prossie I had anal with is Lily (mixed reviews but great with me)

Thanks a lot. I really like Polish women.

Offline herbie007

Maggie’s a great shag, she’s also got a good attitude towards punters. She don’t charge extra for anal and takes it balls deep. Top girl  :thumbsup:

@ akauya

Hope you don’t mind me saying but I much preferred your other avatar, this geezer looks like his behind with the rent, can’t get used to him when I see your name  :D

Offline akauya

@ akauya

Hope you don’t mind me saying but I much preferred your other avatar, this geezer looks like his behind with the rent, can’t get used to him when I see your name  :D

Thanks.

I got tired of the other one mate, this one felt odd at first but it's growing on me :)

Offline punk

Thanks.

I got tired of the other one mate, this one felt odd at first but it's growing on me :)

salvador dali looks good to me. for what its worth.

Offline herbie007

Thanks.

Just going to take some getting used to I suppose  :D

Offline NightKid

Hope you don’t mind me saying but I much preferred your other avatar

Hear hear! Ironically enough, compared to the other, this one just freaks me the hell out.  :lol:

infoseeker

I'm interested in this group as I am often nearby. I've seen Natalie but she doesn't appear to be around at the moment. They seem to move around a bit - currently listed:
and
as well as Chloe.

She is doing duo in London with her friend at £150 which if true is VFM if it is the same girls?

What makes you think it may br a B&S?

Hi bediscrete and password02 will post here when I get the chance.
London Bristol and Northwest Polish Group - Amorous Amigos

infoseeker

and
as well as Chloe.

But are any of them any good?
(Especially for a relative newbie to this punting game...)

- apart from Claudia who I missed when she was in London and now seems settled in Bristol.

bediscrete I would recommend Chloe currently in London see above for brief review any other questions ask and I will reply.

infoseeker

bediscrete I would recommend Chloe currently in London see above for brief review any other questions ask and I will reply.

Sorry double post was mean to post that here.