Author Topic: Vixen vogue - Solihull - Birmingham - B90  (Read 3781 times)


5 review(s) for Vixen vogue xx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Vixen vogue. Solihull. B90 4JG

Profile Link:
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Preface: This image:

Hidden Image/Members Only

That ass:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Texting away that evening, typically few if any replies this lady seemed prompt, promising.
Off I went to the Solihull Village assisted ejaculation therapy centre with gym.

Communication: Sporadic. She only works certain days and on the days she does, comms were good. Only worked this out from the information she gave during our time.

Service requested: Oral and sex.

Venue: The Village Hotel, Solihull, Birmingham B90 4JG. Plenty of parking which was free for 4 hours at the time.

Vixen vogue: A strapping lass, late 30s early 40s. Unfortunately the aforementioned image is either dated or its somebody else. The other images bear resemblance. Long black hair and awful tanned skin. A request of attire was ignored. Possibly 5'8" ish tall. She had a gypsy look about her, the daughter of a fortune teller. Her figure is acceptable for her age although clothing remained in situ for reasons. Palm sized natural titties. She wore a one piece with open access to the pleasure port. Nice big shapely ass and hips.

'silly one piece': I entered her room and noticed she wouldn't keep still. She delayed the greet which made me question coherence. Prerequisites out of the way she kept her distance. Conversation was laboured and I got the hint she didn't fancy small talk and it was too dark to mention the weather. I tried to move in close but she soon wriggled away, I wanted some grinding, she weren't having any of it. 'OK fair enough' I took my cock out and let her rub it to attention. I was expecting some typically mundane head banging. On the bed in between my legs she demonstrated some skill rarely experienced (owo). She knew what she was doing. Plenty of eye contact, generous attention to the shaft and decent depth. Varying motions kept the pleasurable sensation present. I bent her over and fucked her from behind. Unfortunately the silly one piece she was wearing hindered any appreciation of that ass. I ejaculated in moderate time and suffered no mental obstruction. A bit clammy but no hygiene issues.

Summary: Nothing special but a pleasantly mediocre experience. Oral skills above average and sufficiently enthusiastic too. She has a peculiar laugh which was a 'wtf' moment. May see her again if I'm ever let down in the vicinity. Worth a visit.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 03:32:34 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online Punterperson1971

Good review mate but don’t you think it would be more rated to a neutral  :hi:

Offline shylad57

I am all for the SP leaving some underwear on but only if it enhances the experience, not detracts from it  :(

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Good review mate but don’t you think it would be more rated to a neutral  :hi:
I suppose the rating is commensurate with personal experience. A neutral would be a tad harsh. The oral was good and I ejaculated effortlessly, that was the bare minimum for a positive. Most punts are just mediocre as standard. I wouldn't put anybody off from seeing her as when all else failed she was there and delivered. She's not stupid prices either.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Cheltclient

I am all for the SP leaving some underwear on but only if it enhances the experience, not detracts from it  :(

I thought the same when I read it. Ultimately, the detail was useful. It’s the OP’s call how he rates it and if he was happy as a positive, cool. The detail was enough for me to see she’s not for me at all. So thanks OP

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
I am all for the SP leaving some underwear on but only if it enhances the experience, not detracts from it  :(
Unfortunately you have to accept that some girls are not so comfortable with the way they look. Not a major issue. I didn’t want to elaborate out of courtesy.
Had she been so conscious that she insisted on a dimly lit room, i would have walked for sure and have done so on many occasions.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 05:09:28 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
The detail was enough for me to see she’s not for me at all. So thanks OP
👍
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish


Offline shed

Good review SS. You went for 15 mins at 50 notes?

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Good review SS. You went for 15 mins at 50 notes?
Cheers.
I've stopped stating the time I book for obvious reasons. But you know I don't like hanging around. 👍
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 07:56:11 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline shylad57

Unfortunately you have to accept that some girls are not so comfortable with the way they look. Not a major issue. I didn’t want to elaborate out of courtesy.
Had she been so conscious that she insisted on a dimly lit room, i would have walked for sure and have done so on many occasions.

Fair point well made straightsix.