Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
North West
»
Tammy Lee Manchester
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Tammy Lee Manchester
(
Read 2334 times
)
9 review(s) for
this service provider (AdultWork - 6392920)
(
5 positive
,
2 neutral
,
2 negative
)
[Indexed by
Goldfinch]
whiplash
Age Check :
Posts: 40
Likes: 0
Reviews: 12
«
on:
January 08, 2022, 02:46:38 pm »
Name:
Tammy Lee
Website:
External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only
Price:
I think from memory, it was £60 for a blow and go
Description of lady:
Similar to her pictures on her profile with tattoos, long nails, big bum and 36C tits. I would say her pictures with the filters give a “complimented” impression of her but similar nonetheless.
Comments:
Meet happened in October where I messaged with ease in getting an appointment. Instructions were clear in finding the apartment and navigating to the door.
Met Tammy Lee at the door where she guides me to the bedroom. Little talking of course because she’s deaf.
I handed over the money and she went to put it away and returned to the bedroom to get down to business.
It was OWO and very sloppy where I think I finished with her doing it by hand.
I was satisfied for what it was and she seemed like a pleasant girl.
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
whiplash
Age Check :
Posts: 40
Likes: 0
Reviews: 12
«
Reply #1 on:
January 08, 2022, 02:50:22 pm »
I'm sorry mods, I have posted this in the wrong section. Please could I ask for some help to get it moved to escort reviews?
Goldfinch
Age Check :
Forum Helper
Posts: 13,344
Likes: 9
Reviews: 26
«
Reply #2 on:
January 08, 2022, 02:53:23 pm »
Quote from: whiplash on January 08, 2022, 02:50:22 pm
Please could I ask for some help to get it moved to escort reviews?
Done.
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Escort Reviews
»
North West
»
Tammy Lee Manchester
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close