Author Topic: Sweetest Thai Cherry - strong positive - Merryhill, Dudley  (Read 3528 times)


21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6543080) (15 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline guymids-72

External Link/Members Only
One hour £120


Easy comms arranged by text for same day in about 1.5 hours time.

Tactical wank an hour before, popped a bluey, showered then set off.

If you punt around Dudley then you know the building near the Merryhill centre.

Normal hiding behind the door and when I saw Cherry I was delighted to see she is as fit as her profile pics (I'd built myself up for a bait and switch)

Nice room, dim lighting with colour changing mood light, nice scented candle burning.

She stashed the cash while telling me to get undressed and told me to lie face down for massage first.

This is where the punt got super good. The massage started off very good, plenty of baby oil and nice pressure then she covered herself in baby oil and did a b2b massage, I was asked to turn over and the same was repeated.....the sight of this slicked up Thai hotty sliding all over me will stay in my wank bank for some time.

At this stage I was rock hard but thankfully nowhere near coming (thank you tactical wank)

Without asking she gets a towel and wipes the baby oil of mini me and starts a BJ, this was really nice plenty off variety in speed and depth

She then applied lube to herself and mounted me cowgirl, switched to reverse cowgirl then doggy then finished in Mish (with very light FK)

Still had 10/15 mind left so she suggested a little more massage.

Then with 5 mins left asks me If I'd like a shower, I said yes as I was still covered in baby oil, she gets the shower ready and only goes and joins me in the shower to assist!

It was a shame that the water wasn't very warm otherwise it would have been the perfect ending.

Overall a fantasy time and great value.

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Great review and this my friend is the holy grail I’ve been searching for. I’ve said many a time that I’m not into massages etc but wouldn’t mind having a crack if FS was on offer. Not many wgs offer full massage experience with b2b and FS at a reasonable rate and also be decent looking etc.

This one seems to tick all the boxes so think I may just make some excuse on my next day off and see what’s she’s all about myslef.

Offline alabama1

Thanks for review mate, she sounds great. I had her in my sights, but a meeting never materialised. She does look very pretty, and i will make more of an effort next time she is in the area, having read your review. Not sure about all of that oil though.  :D Did she say how long she was here for ?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 07:33:51 am by alabama1 »

Offline Cheltclient

Thanks for the review. She may be my first Thai. Was waiting to see if Meena comes back this way but she looks good

Offline Cheltclient

OP -  note her age is unspecified on AW. What would be your guess?

Offline proton.punter

Nice review. How tall would you say she is? And is the oil optional?  :D
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 08:49:13 am by proton.punter »

Offline bonham

Can you park on the hotel car park ok


Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review OP :hi: What a cutie - straight onto my HL :thumbsup:

Offline guymids-72

I'll try and answer all
Questions here

1. Mid twenties I would guess
2. Height about 5' 2"
3. It's not a hotel very close to the dreams bed store merry hill
4. She here for another wee
5.I'd guess oil is optional if you ask

Offline bonham

I have a appointment later she sent address has landmark on Google looks like a hotel which is right by dreams so I need to park on the road
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 09:22:55 am by bonham »

Offline alabama1

I have a appointment later she sent address has landmark on Google looks like a hotel
It's just an apartment block mate  :hi:

Offline bonham


Offline guymids-72

I have a appointment later she sent address has landmark on Google looks like a hotel which is right by dreams so I need to park on the road

Park on dreams carpark mate or Wickes and it's a two min walk. Hopefully you enjoy as much as I did
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 10:35:12 am by guymids-72 »

Offline Cheltclient

I'll try and answer all
Questions here

1. Mid twenties I would guess
2. Height about 5' 2"
3. It's not a hotel very close to the dreams bed store merry hill
4. She here for another wee
5.I'd guess oil is optional if you ask

Thanks SP for clarity about her age :)

Offline smiler999

New location not as good for me but am very tempted to go and have another round this week. Proper little hottie  :thumbsup:

Offline bonham

For those who go it's the Removed .will make it so much easier knowing the name. If that's allowed to put on here. Shes here another week
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 09:03:22 pm by daviemac »

Offline bonham

Park on dreams carpark mate or Wickes and it's a two min walk. Hopefully you enjoy as much as I did
Thanks for the advice guymids-72 missed this advice has I was already on my way  :(

Offline guymids-72

Thanks for the advice guymids-72 missed this advice has I was already on my way  :(

No problem hope you had a good time

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,172
  • Likes: 794
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
For those who go it's the Removed .will make it so much easier knowing the name. If that's allowed to put on here. Shes here another week
You've been here long enough to know exact locations can not be posted unless advertised by the SP.

22 Privacy of service providers
It is generally not allowed to post personal info of service providers, such as real names and personal social networking profiles and photos from messenger providers like WhatsApp.To clarify, this means no personal photos at all from anywhere. Phone numbers may be posted in full if the number is online on a current advert. Personal numbers not allowed. Hotels may be named but not room numbers.
 General description of in-call locations is acceptable, but not specific house numbers and/or street names. Modelling, porn, and media-related work are acceptable to be posted, even if it includes their real names as they actively sought publicity / higher-profile. Any news items may be posted. All aforementioned restrictions do not apply to thieves and those with criminal convictions. Past name changes are never censored, regardless of reasons.

I would suggest you reread the rules before posting again to make sure you understand them.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline bonham

Ok daviemac i have read the rules and can see its the location rule i broke weather its a house or a 250 room apartment block.
Understood thanks