Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexis - Allure, Newcastle  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Dweeb

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 45 mins. Within the last couple of weeks.

Comms- all good, text pinged prior to meet with location. On arrival texted with flat number.

Location - discreet flat on Chilly Rd, fit for purpose, tidy.

The girl - I've read different versions of Alexis' appearance, imo she's very very attractive. She looks around size 10 with lovely curves. She's quite short , which I like. Her tits are enhanced but look natural. She has filled lips, I usually don't like that but hers aren't too much and look really good on her. She has a few tats which doesn't bother me, I usually find it sexy tbh. She was wearing red matching underwear with the bra pulled down to reveal her lush assets.

Services - DFK, OWO, 69, covered sex.

Shes a lovely girl. The most down to earth girl I've met in ages, not just talking punting either. She went straight into passionate kissing then OWO, mixing up her technique and maintaining eye contact. Had a bit of a cuddle and some fondling then a 69 - fresh and responsive then some rigorous sex and kissing in mish to finish.

Spent a while chatting afterwards, she has great craic.

I'm thinking about putting around 3 girls on constant rotation and Alexis will most definitely be one of them if I do.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 10:46:32 pm by Dweeb »

Online Kev3773

Cheers, good review, I was looking at her just this morning. Definitely interested now  :thumbsup:

Offline cumking

Good review Bud! Seems like you been on a bender recently 😂. Much needed, enjoy mate

Offline Dweeb

Aye, my wallets tapping out  :D gonna have to start slowing down.