Author Topic: Wordle - Daily Word Challenge  (Read 278353 times)

Offline Don Quixote

🙂 Daily Quordle 1712
6️⃣5️⃣
8️⃣🟥
m-w.com/games/quordle/

Offline Don Quixote


Offline Don Quixote


Nice alf! I thought today's was tough with the "Z", looks like Don got caught out.

Big style  :(

Offline alftupper

Nice alf! I thought today's was tough with the "Z", looks like Don got caught out.

:thumbsup:

Pretty obvious what your opening gambit is

More luck than ability, although my opening word, which I always use did help.

Wordle 1,931 3/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩



Online gonewest

Wordle 1,931 5/6*

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟨⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Online gonewest

Wordle 1,930 2/6

🟩⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

 :thumbsup:  Nice one!

Offline WASA38

Wordle 1,931 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟦🟦
🟦🟦⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟧🟦⬜
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Offline charliepie

🙂 Daily Quordle 1712
9️⃣5️⃣
6️⃣8️⃣
m-w.com/games/quordle/

Wordle 1,931 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Offline Don Quixote

Wordle 1,932 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Offline Don Quixote

🙂 Daily Quordle 1713
3️⃣9️⃣
6️⃣5️⃣
m-w.com/games/quordle/

Online gonewest

Wordle 1,932 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩