Author Topic: Tegan - Sheridans - Salford  (Read 3689 times)

Offline Lander5055

After work just before Christmas the traffic didn’t seem too bad so decided to turn up at Sheridans at about 6 pm without an appointment. Luck was in as the friendly receptionist had two ladies available.
I wasn’t feeling very horny as it had been a long day at work, but as I don’t get many opportunities to punt I wanted to have a go.

I guess you would describe Tegan as a Milf. Late 30s, long black hair, enlarged lips, mummy tummy. She is very friendly, personable and great to talk to.

This was the first time I had seen Tegan and I didn’t give her any instructions when I said hello so I guess she was going with the mood I set. She asked me to lie down on my front and gave a brief massage with a few reach unders. I soon turned over and she asked if I liked to kiss. I do, so we enjoyed a good session of DFK whilst she treased me into life. OWO followed which was quite good . Sex in mish and she took a reasonable pounding well, nice noises , not too much, said she came but I am not sure of that. I cannot always cum with a condom so asked to lie side by side again, lots more DFK and a lovely hand job to finish.

A brief period to recover and a pleasant chat. Never felt rushed and Tegan seemed a lovely lady. I guess our meet was very GFE but I suspect more options are available as she seemed experienced. Would see again and good value for £45. ( no extras )


Offline Lander5055

Unfortunately, no functioning website from Sheridans at the present. We live in hope.😁

Offline TomTank

Unfortunately, no functioning website from Sheridans at the present. We live in hope.😁

it's behind you ...... well, above you .....

Offline Half Century

Recently the Sheridan's Twitter page has described Tegan as Milly's sister a couple of times.  That's not true, surely?  They've both been there a while and never heard that before.

Offline Markc

It’s a shame the website is not working at the moment as l am visiting Manchester soon and would like to make a visit.
I saw Milly a couple of times but the last time l visited she said she was leaving. Anyone seen her recently?

Online Bustydusty

It’s a shame the website is not working at the moment as l am visiting Manchester soon and would like to make a visit.
I saw Milly a couple of times but the last time l visited she said she was leaving. Anyone seen her recently?
You can get the rota on their twitter page