Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy La Chance  (Read 2872 times)

2 review(s) for Lucy LaChance (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Hotintheshade

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Took a chance (yeah I know) on this girl her pix are great, slim with killer breasts, good reviews but was worried about her face as I have had some crap meets.

I agreed to pick her up and holy shit was I pleased with this gorgeous hottie that got in my car.... very very pretty, make up done well, dressed sexy but with a big fur coat for modesty. Nose and lip piercings which I have never ever really liked but not a problem here she looked great with a stunning smile and lovely teeth.  Lovely long ginger/ dyed lighter hair. Elegant.

Quite shy and quiet but she was a gr8 gfe LOTS of kissing. She enjoyed me eating her pussy which was lovely, shaved with a small strip above. Covered oral but it did not feel like it ... one of the best sucking i have ever had. Lovely and cuddly (I don't me body type). 69 was excellent. Wanted to fuck her in many positions so started on doggie which she was enjoying and so was I so much that I thought fuck it I need to cum and boy did it blow me away. Cuddled up lots of kissing.

Paid for an hour at my place felt like a lot longer ... don't know why; but it was a very lovely experience. She says she is naturally submissive and Im new to this so it suited me. Booked her again same time next week.

£100 for in call with a beautiful slim girl with gorgeous natural big titties, my kinda girl.

BigSur

A REDHEAD!!!!!! I've just noticed. Do the collars and cuffs match? If so, then I'm in and will post a review asap

Hotintheshade

Yeah natural redhead even her pussylips say redhead! Second time excellent best covered oral ever. I need to explore more pussy but will DEFINITELY see again. Just something ... a little magical.

Offline valdishere

Yeah natural redhead even her pussylips say redhead! Second time excellent best covered oral ever. I need to explore more pussy but will DEFINITELY see again. Just something ... a little magical.

Yeah natural redhead even her pussylips say redhead!

WTF does that mean!

Minder

After seeing this review, and feedback booked to see Lucy this week  :music: :yahoo:

Hotintheshade

Ha ha I knew someone would say that! Seriously, different skin tone, enjoy... I sure did   :wacko:

Offline Cactus

Yeah natural redhead even her pussylips say redhead!

WTF does that mean!

I believe, she has a talking pussy, but similar to a parrot it has only managed to pick up certain words, one of them being redhead, hence the OP's description of even her pussylips say redhead.  Only explanation really.

Being serious though, the review has piqued my interest.  Shame she only does outcalls as I'm not willing to have her come to my place (plus I likely live too far away for her) and for a hotel in Edinburgh, I'd be looking at adding around £50 (at least) to her fee.  I do occassionally book a hotel in Edinburgh when I'm over there for a night out, but I usually just get the bus/train or stay at a mates, but might be worth considering a hotel next time I'm up the town on the sauce and get her round in the afternoon before meeting mates later.

Hotintheshade

Her pussy did NOT talk it was too busy with my tongue or cock. Ha ha that was funny tho. She says in calls from sept. Looks like shes gonna be busy considering the interest. Just look at her pretty pink pussy and get a colour you have not seen before unless youve had a ginger girl. Not necessarily my thing but Karen Gillan was the beginning. Shes a lovely thing I just hope no one upsets her and she leaves the scene.  :yahoo:

Hotintheshade

Sounds like ive fucked Karen... how long could I keep that going. All fun chat but a nice honest beautiful sexy genuinely fun girl is a gem.

Offline 524004

Booked for Sunday night - here's hoping she's all she seems to be!

Tjkooker

Booked for Sunday night - here's hoping she's all she seems to be!

Good luck she sounds positive. Still don't think I could knowingly do a ginger. Especially those overly red on white pussy lips. A pussy should only be that red after it's been fucked rotten ;)

Hotintheshade

What! ha ha ha.... dont know what to say...if something is good its good. I should be on f..n commision ... id rather say shes ugly to stop you all from keeping her away from me.This girl is lovely...  I have bought an EE scammer too many times and was delighted when I met Scottish Lucy.... Any more jokes?

JustaRandomGuy

What! ha ha ha.... dont know what to say...if something is good its good. I should be on f..n commision ... id rather say shes ugly to stop you all from keeping her away from me.This girl is lovely...  I have bought an EE scammer too many times and was delighted when I met Scottish Lucy.... Any more jokes?
Whilst no owo (although I don't care for CIM) makes this a no, no for me, you really shouldn't be saying stuff like that even in jest. You and her have a business relationship, never delude yourself otherwise. That way madness lies as many a poster on here can tell you.

Hotintheshade

If shes not I would refund..... :wacko:

Hotintheshade

Minder

It looks really positive, she seems a really nice lass even in comms, really like her profile pics, she has great feedback, booked for Thursday.

and she is a red head  :wacko:

will report back soon.  :thumbsup:

Minder

hey guys update,

Lucy is genuine, smart well spoken, really pretty with an amazing body, would recommend for sure, I have a strong accent and im sure at times she couldnt understand me  :D

Offline Private Parts

Lucy looks an absolute charmer but needs an accountant. Two hour long bookings back to back sa save £50. Likewise 2 x 11/2 hr bookings back to back save £50.
For the athletes among you 3 x 11/2hr bookings back to back get 41/2 hours entertainment for the price of 4!
Fuck my old boots it's like deciphering sainsburys buy 2 get the board of management free.

Anyone got an abacus?

But she is an absolute sweetie.
Lucy PM me for a belter of an accountant.
Thought you Scots had money sewn up and in your blood or did Alex (all by myself ) Salmond lend you his Chancellor
PP
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 09:43:08 pm by Private Parts »

Hotintheshade

Yeah she said her pricing structure is shit and mentioned a price increase....  :manhater: (icon maybe not the best choice but...)