Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha, Sutton - South Indian Milf  (Read 7253 times)

Offline naren_247

Link : External Link/Members Only

Date:  November 2021
Duration: 1hr
Price: £150
Comms: Call by phone, this was bit of hit and miss as at time she doesn’t pick up. But by some coincidence she picks up and the punt is on.
Appearance: Mid- 30s. Face-wise 5/10, average. Voluptuous, Curves in the right places, size 10.
Meet: Dressed in Saree as requested, off for a quick shower after sorting out the paperwork.
Come back to an Indian Milf stripping her saree off, pulling off my towel and straight into owo.
She was doing a good job as well, at one point I felt a cooling sensation which was pleasant. Later when I pulled her for a dfk looks like she had a mint in her mouth. Back into owo, I tell her to slow down as I felt pretty close to climax.
Pulled her up for a cuddle, onto came the condom. Missionary-Cowgirl-Doggy. Good transitioning between and enough time on each position. Highlight position to try would be cowgirl, her long lush black hair and boobs juggling on top of you. Not to be missed.
Verdict: Positive, again even she’s not facially very attractive she makes up for it in the service.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 02:35:11 pm by naren_247 »

Offline Georgebarber

Don’t you like licking prossie puss? :wacko:

Online pumps

Don’t you like licking prossie puss? :wacko:

And what if he doesn't?

Op thanks for the review, I've seen quite a few Indian profiles popping up recently, could you tell if she's British born ?

What did she smell like?

Offline Georgebarber

It would explain why he didn’t include a critique of her cunt in the review  :P

Offline naren_247

I don’t mind repaying the favour to be honest. the first time I saw her. She seemed surprised when I went down on her, the occasional slightly exaggerated head grab and moan.

But this time she was just shy I guess when I tried to repay the favour, said “it’s fine” and kept shoving my dick in her mouth.

she’s not a British born. she’s a student here in UK, mature one I suppose. indian-maylasian origin, seemed to going on tour between Sutton-Croydon-Birmingham in between her uni semester break.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 11:14:31 pm by naren_247 »

Offline pdev

Is she still active .

Tried calling no response.

Offline funlovingguy

I don’t mind repaying the favour to be honest. the first time I saw her. She seemed surprised when I went down on her, the occasional slightly exaggerated head grab and moan.

But this time she was just shy I guess when I tried to repay the favour, said “it’s fine” and kept shoving my dick in her mouth.

she’s not a British born. she’s a student here in UK, mature one I suppose. indian-maylasian origin, seemed to going on tour between Sutton-Croydon-Birmingham in between her uni semester break.

Student, Milf , did get near the pussy, was about to cum.. looks like lover lorn ounter and whats tanil