Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TracieTasty34ff - Between Pontypool and Cwmbran  (Read 3155 times)

4 review(s) for TracieTasty34ff (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Corus Boy

A bit of catching up on reviews.

Not so active because of personal worries about Omicron, so I have been selective on my visits.

TracieTasty34ff

External Link/Members Only

Phone Number on her Profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I found her profile interesting and the photo above tempting.

Her openness;

Q:  WHAT IS THE SCAR ON YOUR STOMACH FROM?

A. I WAS HIT BY A CAR AS A CHILD AND HAD TO HAVE EMERGENCY SURGERY.

I HAVE HAD BOTH JABS OF THE OXFORD ASTRA ZENICA VACCINE.I PREFER MEN WHO ARE FULLY VACCINATED.

Communications via text, fast and to the point.  Postcode given and house located.

Booked an hour for;

DFK.
OWO.
CIM.
Giving Oral.
Hugging and Cuddling.

I'm more into GFE type meets.

£160.

Told in no uncertain terms that there was no kissing.

Got lost on the way following the Sat Nav.  Tracie guided me in for the last few streets.  Parking was easy close to the house.

Straight in and up to the bedroom.

Paid and left to undress while the money was secured.  Tracie was already in her ‘working attire’ and very nice she looked.

Photos are misleading, in a nice way, well they were to me. 

Tracie is quite slim, profile says Size10, I would have thought a Size 8.

Tits are huge and nice to handle.

Told to lie on the bed and I was warmed up with a massage and plenty of under reaches.

OWO followed, a novel blowjob laid face down and after an under reach Tracie pulled, gently, my cock down and proceeded to give a blow job while I was face down and she was laid, also face down, between my legs.

After some time I was instructed to turn over and Tracie explained how tight she was, taking my hand a sticking my index finger into her pussy.  She sure was tight!

Still standing over me she started toying her pussy and eventually squirted over me!

A bit more oral on me and then she was putting a condom onto me and sat on my cock riding me to completion.

Never really noticed the aforementioned scar.

All in all a nice punt.

Very enjoyable and I will return but missed Kissing.

Online Discreet_welshman

Looks like you had a good time CB, would you describe her age as accurate as the pictures make her look a lot older?

DW  :hi:

Online WelshMichael

This one has caught my eye a few times, do you know if kissing is permanently off the menu or a Covid thing?

Online Corus Boy

Looks like you had a good time CB, would you describe her age as accurate as the pictures make her look a lot older?

DW  :hi:

Age accurate.

Online Corus Boy

This one has caught my eye a few times, do you know if kissing is permanently off the menu or a Covid thing?

With the expletives deleted when I asked I would say permanent.  :lol:

Online WelshMichael

With the expletives deleted when I asked I would say permanent.  :lol:

Thanks, that would mean a no from me. Shame as those tits look worth a closer inspection.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 02:10:36 pm by WelshMichael »

Online Punting_Mad

You say you booked an hour with DFK but then there was No Kissing.. am I mistaking what dfk stands for?

Online Corus Boy

:unknown:
You say you booked an hour with DFK but then there was No Kissing.. am I mistaking what dfk stands for?

Sorry poorly written.

I told her what I liked and wanted.

Tracie told me in no uncertain terms that there was no kissing!

Sorry if I misled you.

Online Milf Hunter

Didn’t get the CIM either?

Can’t understand SP’s who’ll agree CIM, but not FK.

Offline welshwizard11

Either she's a dumb bitch or she saves it for her partner/partners as too personal and if that's the case its laughable.

Online Corus Boy

I'm a cum once punter and usually I go for CIM but decided on full protected sex and CIP, inside a condom. TO BE CLEAR, NOT BB.

Online Corus Boy

What a SP provides is her choice, her reasoning, what she enjoys and what she is comfortable with.

No where do I feel that it is my province to query her decisions.

My job is, for me, to decide if, what I can visually see, what services are on offer, what my communications with her indicate, where she is located, and what she charges indicate to ME that I will have a good and value for money punt!

I'm not going to waste my time or limited brain power on her whys and why nots, that is my choice.

As long as the SP doesn't offer services that she doesn't actually offer or isn't going to deliver, that is her business model, her sales pitch, it's for me to evaluate and put my money down.

Online Milf Hunter

No, fair enough, CB. Your money, your punt.

Wasn’t suggesting you should query why she’d agree CIM but refuse FK. Her body, her rules.

Just saying it’s a headscratcher for me when they’ll do one but not the other.
Like you, I’m very much a one pop guy and hate having to choose, where the choice is on offer.

Online Punting_Mad

It's not unusual . Lots of the Asian girls do owo, cim but will not kiss..
It's their preference...
On the other side I had a girl friend who would kiss, dfk but wouldn't gobble my cock . Let alone CIM  :(

Online WelshMichael

It's not unusual . Lots of the Asian girls do owo, cim but will not kiss..
It's their preference...
On the other side I had a girl friend who would kiss, dfk but wouldn't gobble my cock . Let alone CIM  :(

How long did she last?  :D

Online Corus Boy

How long did she last?  :D

TGF I was with for a couple of years would DFK, OWO and CIM but wouldn't entertain RO!

A SP I saw a number of times did the lot but wouldn't DFK after I had beendown on her!