Provider External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyName hotbabe29 – Out Call to a hotel in Leeds
Price £150 - 1 hour
Date Met over the Christmas period.
Services offered As per her likes list
Details Wow just wow. Probably the most attractive girl I have ever had the pleasure of shagging! Fit body - you can see scars from boob job if you look but bit too obvious. The photos on AW are pretty crap tbh. Would say body 9/10. For me facially she is a 10/10. The lovely Lithuanian accent was nice - speaks excellent English so no issues there. Services as per likes list - started with passionate kissing - not DFK but not light if that makes sense. Moved onto OWO which although not great wasn't bad. Pulled on the rubber then a variety of differing positions - the best was cowgirl - what a sight bouncing up and down. Finished then a bit of small talk before round 2 much of the same.
Overall Would I return? Most definitely. I would highly recommend.