Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sky Brown - Manchester. Any Info?  (Read 1376 times)

Offline gomez1981

External Link/Members Only

Anyone have any info on this girl before I send her a message?

Couldn't find anything on here myself. I know she is expensive but looks exactly my type

Thanks

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 09:59:41 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline GingerNuts

You've noticed she's outcall only?

Phone number is also linked to: External Link/Members Only

Offline gomez1981

Yeah saw outcall only. That is something I also wanted to try.

Thank you

Offline gomez1981

Would it mean that she is most likely legit as she is with an agency?

Is it better booking through them?

Online scutty brown

they popped up in the overpriced thread a few months  back and to me something smelt wrong
dunno what maybe just the ambience

THREE weblinks for them
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

Seven girls in this group, grand total of zero reviews.
This one has five AW feedbacks, another two, the rest zero.
must be a message in there somewhere................

Online scutty brown

Website says they charge a £20 membership fee on ordering
Sod that

Offline Aji81

Find it a bit weird that they’ve chosen ‘Sky Brown’ as a nickname and used this sentence - ‘I'M ENGLISH BORN AND BREAD AND SKATEBOARD CHICK - I HAVE RED HAIR, FRECKLES AND LOOK YOUNGER THAN MY AGE’

There’s a 13 year old Sky Brown who is a British Olympian and a professional skateboarder.

Obviously, this profile is verified, but find it very odd that they’ve used this name and leaned into the ‘skater chick’ thing. Don’t think it’s a coincidence and makes me think the agency is dodgy. Maybe I’m reading too much into it.

Offline Atlas1957

No, never used one but from reading reviews on here my view on agencies in the NW is that they have a general reputation of being a bit shit, expensive for what you get and a bunch of chancers/scammers.

Offline KeenPunter

Find it a bit weird that they’ve chosen ‘Sky Brown’ as a nickname and used this sentence - ‘I'M ENGLISH BORN AND BREAD AND SKATEBOARD CHICK - I HAVE RED HAIR, FRECKLES AND LOOK YOUNGER THAN MY AGE’

There’s a 13 year old Sky Brown who is a British Olympian and a professional skateboarder.

Obviously, this profile is verified, but find it very odd that they’ve used this name and leaned into the ‘skater chick’ thing. Don’t think it’s a coincidence and makes me think the agency is dodgy. Maybe I’m reading too much into it.

No, you've hit the nail on the head.  Marketted towards anyone who found the famous 13 year old olympian attractive, about as close to offering underage as legally possible on AW.  Each to their own

Offline gomez1981

So anyone who sees her has a thing for kids???
Is that what you mean??

I've never heard of her.

I just have a thing for gingers!

Online Kool Keef

+1
Dodgy as f**k

Offline KeenPunter

So anyone who sees her has a thing for kids???
Is that what you mean??

I've never heard of her.

I just have a thing for gingers!

She's just turned 19 and states that she looks younger than her age, ie she looks like a kid.  That's a side from the obvious reference to a famous 13 year old skateboarder

Offline gomez1981

That's that one out then. I ain't no nonce.
No one will review her now though for fear of being branded one  :unknown:

Offline Aji81

Certainly not accusing you of anything. Wouldn’t expect everyone to know who Sky Brown is. I only know because she was featured last year on the BBC as Britain’s youngest ever Olympic medallist.

Just pointing out this agency is clearly aware of the real Sky Brown and using that comparison as a very disturbing dogwhistle to try and attract a certain element of punters who understand the reference.

Incredibly creepy on their part and, on top of the other negative feedback they have, I would steer well clear of them.

Offline gomez1981

Understand what you are saying pal.
Thanks for that.
I will continue looking for someone else