Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should Agencies Implement a Forced Dress Code?  (Read 1372 times)

Offline AnthG

On the face of it, I know at the back of my mind this sounds like a silly topic. But it is one of my major bug bears and hence am starting it to see if others agree too and its a bug bear of their also.

It annoys me so much when you see the clothes many of these girls wear. Especially inside the agency flats that they come to work in, and then hang around the local shops in. It screams out prostitute, and low grade prostitute at that.

At first I thought the girls were just wearing this inside of the property thinking this is the clothes guys want them to wear so they come in normal clothing and then change to this only when inside the flat. As nobody with any dignity would be seen dead going outside in some of the stuff they wear. But right as rain I have seen them go out to the local shops in them when they were in Gosforh and the Heaton flats.

Those are student areas so clothing will be a bit terrible and you can get away with pretty much anything and pass off as a student, but no student would ever wear the stuff these girls wear. So they stand out like sore thumbs.

I get the feeling this is what possibly played a biggest (or even sole) part on these agency flats getting shut down due to neighbours complaining about seeing girls wearing the worst clothing in history.

Today I seen this in HCs review of the girls in Diamonds Jesmond flats.

As soon as i left the pair of them headed out the flat in full view with themselves dressed to thrill, tits "out there" bold as brass walking through the streets looking for a shop to buy condoms and wipes, they stuck out a mile and for me lacked discretion all round.

And it seems pretty obvious its disaster waiting to happen, as while Jesmond also is a student area, it is a very upmarket area and neighbours there will take one look at this and immediately phone the police most likely.

So my question is do people think I am just being overly fuddy duddy here, or thinking things over too much, or do you think the agencies in the region - so the likes of Diamonds (especially) and also Amour and ENE should implement a required dress code on the girls when doing either outcalls or working inside agency flats saying no overly trampy clothing. Wear something that looks classy and demure so you can pass off as students at the very least.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

James999

They should dress as the client requests, if you arrive and they are not as requested then cancel and leave, they will soon learn  :crazy:

Offline AnthG

They should dress as the client requests, if you arrive and they are not as requested then cancel and leave, they will soon learn  :crazy:
I get the feeling though that would get you in trouble - possibly even barred, from booking with Diamonds and the others due to being a timewaster, which would mean it would all backfire.

So like I say I am starting this topic hoping a bunch of "yeah your right anth" replies will come about so the agency owners when they see the topic go "right implementing this now".

Offline smiths

On the face of it, I know at the back of my mind this sounds like a silly topic. But it is one of my major bug bears and hence am starting it to see if others agree too and its a bug bear of their also.

It annoys me so much when you see the clothes many of these girls wear. Especially inside the agency flats that they come to work in, and then hang around the local shops in. It screams out prostitute, and low grade prostitute at that.

At first I thought the girls were just wearing this inside of the property thinking this is the clothes guys want them to wear so they come in normal clothing and then change to this only when inside the flat. As nobody with any dignity would be seen dead going outside in some of the stuff they wear. But right as rain I have seen them go out to the local shops in them when they were in Gosforh and the Heaton flats.

Those are student areas so clothing will be a bit terrible and you can get away with pretty much anything and pass off as a student, but no student would ever wear the stuff these girls wear. So they stand out like sore thumbs.

I get the feeling this is what possibly played a biggest (or even sole) part on these agency flats getting shut down due to neighbours complaining about seeing girls wearing the worst clothing in history.

Today I seen this in HCs review of the girls in Diamonds Jesmond flats.

And it seems pretty obvious its disaster waiting to happen, as while Jesmond also is a student area, it is a very upmarket area and neighbours there will take one look at this and immediately phone the police most likely.

So my question is do people think I am just being overly fuddy duddy here, or thinking things over too much, or do you think the agencies in the region - so the likes of Diamonds (especially) and also Amour and ENE should implement a required dress code on the girls when doing either outcalls or working inside agency flats saying no overly trampy clothing. Wear something that looks classy and demure so you can pass off as students at the very least.

You are spot on about this being a possible reason some places get raided as neighbours and others might complain to the police. However, the police know where all brothels that advertise on the net are already.

These pimps running these Agencies are making a huge error by running a brothel in the first place in my opinion. Far better to insist the WGs use their own premises, or at least a premises not linked to them so can only then possibly get done for controlling prostitutes for gain, an option a Parlour or Party doesnt have of course. The present set-up means these Agencies could come crashing down anytime the police wish them to as obtaining evidence of running a brothel is very simple to do whereas obtaining evidence an Agency is controlling prostitutes for gain takes a bit more leg work.

The question to ask yourself is why havent the pimps already worked it out for themselves that WGs walking about in public looking like WGs might attract attention to their brothels. Lack of brain power not to have sorted this out in my view. How hard is it to either personally check up on these brothels or ask their manager to to ensure the WGs are being more discreet.

James999

I get the feeling though that would get you in trouble

What the fuck do you mean, in trouble with a Pimp  :lol: grow a pair otherwise the pimps will walk all over you like they do the girls, i thought you northerners were supposed to be tough  :sarcastic:

cockneybstrd

It depends Anth G

Some like the cheap skank look

You obviously like them to be a lot more demure and 'classy' and more student like. So I can see why you would want them to dress like this. I would have thought people would have a lot more things to do than phone the old bill and complain about a few slappers walking about.....

Anyway I help you out

Yeah your right Anth G....I am sure they will do this straight away just like when you asked them to buy a few extra towels.

Offline smiths

It depends Anth G

Some like the cheap skank look

You obviously like them to be a lot more demure and 'classy' and more student like. So I can see why you would want them to dress like this. I would have thought people would have a lot more things to do than phone the old bill and complain about a few slappers walking about.....

Anyway I help you out

Yeah your right Anth G....I am sure they will do this straight away just like when you asked them to buy a few extra towels.

Many brothels get raided and closed due to the neighbours ringing the police, its a moral outrage to such people. :D

Offline AnthG

I would have thought people would have a lot more things to do than phone the old bill and complain about a few slappers walking about.....

Most people probably do yes, but all it takes is one person.

Its like when you see on TV on Big brother when there is a massive argument that starts or when you see a fight on a football match between the players or whatever, you always see in the press the next day three viewers even phoned the police to report a crime so the police are now investigating.

If someone phoned the police saying there are prostitutes on my street. That means raid.

That doesn't need to happen if the girls use some common-sense (or just had some common decency) about them and dressed in clothes that mean they fit in with their surroundings.

When in Rome.....don't dress like and Egyptian. :)
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 10:59:09 am by AnthG »

cockneybstrd

Many brothels get raided and closed due to the neighbours ringing the police, its a moral outrage to such people. :D

And many brothel and agency owners pay a nice fat backhander to the old bill to stop it taking place.

And when they get complaints from the locals they have a word with the Brothel/Agency and tell them to behave or it will be raid.

I know I am going by London but I doubt the police up north are any less bent when it comes to these things.

For example in North London any establishment that was associated with a certain well known Crime Family were able to operate freely without any police interference. 

Offline AnthG

And when they get complaints from the locals they have a word with the Brothel/Agency and tell them to behave or it will be raid.

But you have just made my argument for me (I think), by behaving, it means the girls need to dress appropriately so to stop people complaining so they don't get raided.

Offline smiths

Most people probably do yes, but all it takes is one person.

Its like when you see on TV on Big brother when there is a massive argument that starts or when you see a fight on a football match between the players or whatever, you always see in the press the next day three viewers even phoned the police to report a crime so the police are now investigating.

If someone phoned the police saying there are prostitutes on my street. That means raid.

That doesn't need to happen if the girls use some common-sense (or just had some common decency) about them and dressed in clothes that mean they fit in with their surroundings.

When in Rome.....don't dress like and Egyptian. :)

It might mean raid, but discretion at the very least could extend the time the police allow the brothel to operate for. Sometimes the owner is a grass or like Divine in London an ex-copper so the police turn a blind eye, they might not continue to do so though if neighbours kick up a fuss.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 11:10:02 am by smiths »

Offline smiths

And many brothel and agency owners pay a nice fat backhander to the old bill to stop it taking place.

I know I am going by London but I doubt the police up north are any less bent when it comes to these things.

For example in North London any establishment that was associated with a certain well known Crime Family were able to operate freely without any police interference.

Indeed, or like Divine an ex-copper who keeps them sweet.

cockneybstrd

But you have just made my argument for me (I think), by behaving, it means the girls need to dress appropriately so to stop people complaining so they don't get raided.

I mean how are they dressing out in public are they just walking to shops in there underwear.

In my visits to Newcastle if I had assumed that all the women that were dressed like skanks were whores thenI would have thought that 90 per cent of the women in Newcastle were hookers

I disagree with your assertion that if someone phoned the police and said there are whores in my street it will mean a raid. The old bill will have a word on the sly when picking up there regular pay off. What is more likely to lead to a raid is when DRUGS are involved.

The old bill have limited resources. Unless it becomes a political hot potato with lots of media interest or they need to boost there stats.

I cant see them doing a raid just cos some old Grandma calls the old bill and says there a lot of skanks in my road. If they were street hooking maybe.

denyason

when they used the gosforth flats....they'd sit outside the entrance by the low wall and smoke....clad in slut gear with cleavage spread out having a smoke in frankly a very busy street.  I used to see they wander down to the newsagent wearing what they wore without any concern at all.  Some girls don't wear this type of clothes outside mind.  Some dress really well outside, very smart casual in fact.
As for during a punt- i'm very fussy, i like my presents wrapped and defo a thong or g-string too.  i like unwrapping presents lol. 

Offline PlasticGeordie

I suppose it would make sense for a compulsary dress code for punters too. Though I would hate to have to throw out my old mac and leather shorts. A few old grannies have given me some odd looks.

denyason

a few years ago i unfortunately had an outcall to my home.....see the car park nearby- out she comes clad in bondage type pvc outfit with criss cross string around her cleavage- not discreet at all....she walks past my house and down the adjacent street- needless to say she did come back but whether she got directions fuck knows!!  i was young and didn't give a shit but thinking back it was dreadfully indiscreet.  How could i look at our neighbours after that?